• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Verse: Turns out to be a Genius Duelist

Image: Here

Description: Standard Render (Just the dude, would appreciate any kind of rendering, even if some of the text remains on him. The aura is not necessary)

As I've seen the rules I will now spam the thread with three other requests, as apparently this is the way things are done in this realm.

Verse: Dungeons and Dragons

Image: This silly creature

Description: Standard render

Verse: Poop-eons and Dragons

Image: It is he

Description: Standard Render, don't mind the legs.

Verse: Legend of the Four Beasts

Image: Rita

Description: Standard render. If possible, I'd like for the part of the sleeve and foot covered up by text to be saved/edited in.

You can find the picture linked above in the best quality in the webnovel in the beginning of episode 5 on the official website here. For if my crop isn't very good, you'd like the same image in higher quality to render.

Verse: Legend of the Four Beasts

Image: Rita

Description: Standard render. If possible, I'd like for the part of the sleeve and foot covered up by text to be saved/edited in.

You can find the picture linked above in the best quality in the webnovel in the beginning of episode 5 on the official website here. For if my crop isn't very good, you'd like the same image in higher quality to render.
I hope this is good enough for you.
Here

Thank you for your contribution, but please carefully re-read the original post and abide by the guidelines.
You should like a request you intend on doing, then send it to them via their wall.
How do request I intend to do it? Reply to their message and I say I will do your request. And then send in their wall?

Edit: Since I have Photoshop and other adobe programs, wanted to help the community, lol.

How do request I intend to do it? Reply to their message and I say I will do your request. And then send in their wall?

Edit: Since I have Photoshop and other adobe programs, wanted to help the community, lol.
Just like the post where they request the render.
Then, you may message them on their wall that you will do it, ask questions, send the finished product, etc.

The goal is to only have actual requests on this board, to avoid clutter and make it easier for everyone's to be seen.

You have to request them in seperate posts now just in case if you're gonna request several image renders
It is same, he is just giving us options to choose which one is better to render, but the request is the same. I will handle it anyway.

I'd like to remind everyone that any requests over 7 days old can be bumped to the front.

If you suspect that your request isn't being done because it is too difficult, then feel free to send it to me directly via my message wall.
I have a lot of responsibilities, so I cannot do requests very fast, but my skill and attention to detail is very high.

Back