• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm New Here

Hello. I've a question. Well, actually three questions.

-Are Fusion character profiles allowed in this wiki?

-Are Original characters allowed to have Fan Made abilities and feats?

-Does the character in question has to have a whole fan made written story already made?

1. A fusion of characters you made? If so, fairly sure that they are. I think the only ones not allowed would be actual fusion characters that already exist in one series or another (such as Fusion Zamasu who is an official DB fusion character).

2. You mean abilities you created and feats they displayed in their own story? If so, yes.

3. Not necessarily. Many users like to have the story written in the profile and stuff but you can make the profiles at your own pace when it comes to stuff like personality, backstory and so on.

Thank You, for the help. Oh, one more thing. Are Fusions allowed between characters from different franchise that already exist? Canonly. EX: Zamasu + Midora?

Also you may want to make clear what your verse's rules are if there are any special ones.

Do so at your own pace. You can make a verse page anytime you want to. If you want to make a character before then, so be it.

Thanks.

How do I label characters, so people who aren't admins don't modify them without permission.

No. I mean what do i do if someone tries to delete or change my character without permission?

Ah yeah. If someone does and it isn't just fixing mispelled words or adding categories then report it to staff and they will surely handle it.

Actually, Regular Users CAN edit a users FC/OC page if they also were doing it to correct the given stats on it (ex. if someone wanted their character to be as Large Star in AP but put "4-C" instead on the tier, a user can actually go and edit that to the appropriate tier of the given stat).

But generally, it's a bit more better if someone where to edit a page for grammar and formatting errors and the like than on the stats themselves. Unless the creator of the page is alright with that happening, then it's all good so long as the edit(s) are not of malicious intent (ex. erasing all content of the page on purpose).

Oh yeah, on you're questions tho.

1) Fusion characters are alright so long as it's not something that's made canon or something that's technically already made (ex. Fusion Zamasu as Fate pointed out)

2) It is alright and fine to do that as Fate said.

3) Like what Dragon and Fate have already told you, you can either make the verse page and your OC pages and stuff, or do make the profiles first and make the verse page itself at a later time. But either way, here all of us can do this at our pace and how you want to start things out. So you can do whatever you feel like doing first around here when it comes to character creation or whatever.

Coding. Normally you throw these in the source code and they visually result in the format of the page. But if you throw the code directly in the visual, it will result in the symbol being shown instead of doing anything. ^_^'

(/\ For example, above I tried writting the symbols.)

They're just for bold and italic anyways. You can always use the B and I buttons in the toolbar up there. Good luck with your character!

000Kurumi4

Uff, I'm done for today. The profile is only 10% done. :D But be relief the Tier won't increase any further.

Back