• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm new here

His lifting strength would be in between Class 10 and Class 50 depending upon the wehicle - a tank would definitely be Class 50 - while his AP would likely be Room level+.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
His lifting strength would be in between Class 10 and Class 50 depending upon the wehicle - a tank would definitely be Class 50 - while his AP would likely be Room level+.
Well it's supposed to be a military grade assault van and I should note it was done with extreme easy 666 was trying not to damage it and still left rather deep in prints on it.

It definitely wasn't a tank but with how easily it was done well I don't know what is the difference between a military assault van and a tank I'm going to go search that

Well, a Challenger 2 and M1 Abrams are about 60 tons while something like a Jackal is like 20-30 tons.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Lifting an M1117 with ease would be about a Class 10+ in my eyes.
Since they're supposed to be extra plating ( and a lot of it ) extra cargo space and a full load of weapons would class 12 or 13 work?

I just checked it would be in class 25 seans it weighs about 30,000 pounds and the low end of class 25 is 10,000 pounds

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
Then it would appear as if I'm mistaken, yes it would be Class 25.
Ok thank you I'll probably come here again and ask you about stuff like this when it comes time.

It's definitely one of my favourite pages of yours so far. You've managed to tell a compelling story while keeping the character States consistent and sensible. Well done.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
It's definitely one of my favourite pages of yours so far. You've managed to tell a compelling story while keeping the character States consistent and sensible. Well done.
thank you it's my favorite too.

ExoSaiyan9000 said:
i need some help I figerd out how to separate C the team leader and the team members but in the next part the two team members are going to have a conversation with each other and I can't think of a way to differentiate between them can you help?

Back