• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm making a not-so-edgy Sinverse.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
It'll have characters like Steven Universe, SpongeBob SquarePants, Finn the Human, etc.

I haven't decided a name for it yet, but I would like to hear your ideas!

Yeah, I guess. Godzilla's mostly the only "hero" here, and he's one of the strongest heroes now.

Also, how OP would these ones be?

I wonder if villains are allowed on MaxForward's sinverse I am soon going to make profiles on the horror Town verse since Rainbow.exe is finally gone

These are downplayed Godmodes.
I want a wholesome Sinverse.

I think Virtueverse or Goodverse would be a decent name for the verse.

That is a wholesome sinverse. It's part of and is the sinverse

No it's downplayed Godmodes

Errorsaness said:
Max: No it's downplayed Godmodes

Orror: The Verse has admitted to be part of and is a and the not so edgy sinverse
You wrote that on the verse, didn't ya?

Back