• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm back!

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I didn't wanna make this dramatic but I don't think anyone would notice if I posted in my wall, and I am waaaaay too lazy to go on the walls of every person that I feel should be aware of this, but any way!

Sooo, you guys might've noticed that I sorta disappeared in the last few weeks. That was mostly due to some stuff I had to take care about my college life, a boxing event I had to prepare myself for and participate in and some other matters. But since the term is coming to a close and I have more time in my hands, I came back.

Again, I wouldn't even post this usually as I don't think it's needed, but there were some people who were waiting for me to do some revisions and stuff. For them, I apologize, and of course, I still have some things to do so I won't be very present yet, but I'm more than free enough to participate back a lot! I gotta say, I missed this place. I've some spicy new revisions reayd to go, too.

Aye, that I am!

I expect to deliver some stuff - show that my absence hasn't been for nothing. Some revisions that I've planned or are more or less ready to be posted:
  • Hyperion Cantos complete overhaul - deletion of all pages, remaking them anew under the new wiki standards and with all scans and a blog post for the cosmology and in-universe aspects.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh revision, possibly new standards for card games and similar pieces of media in themselves.
  • Exploring new standards for anchoring, maybe adding it as an ability, but overall making sure there are standards for it.
  • A discussion for standards in crossover media, such as Super Smash Bros.
  • Kingdom Rush!
  • Minecraft Dungeons!
  • Dangerous Dave!
  • Swords and Sandals!
  • Dwarf Fortress!
  • Some Call of Duty stuff, not a revision per se as I still haven't gathered any significant material, but the profiles really need to be looked at.

I'm back again! Had to take a lenghty pause after some... rough stuff, don't wanna talk much about it.

Since school's back, I can't promise to be around very consistently, but I'll try to be as participative as possible within the constraints.

So, anything's new?

I'm back again! Had to take a lenghty pause after some... rough stuff, don't wanna talk much about it.

Since school's back, I can't promise to be around very consistently, but I'll try to be as participative as possible within the constraints.

So, anything's new?
Welcome back, man!

There's been some things that have changed (I think), but I'm too lazy to list them all off.

Great to have you back, though!

So, anything's new?
WOOOHOOOOO I was wondering why you've been absent for such a long time!
I'm really, really glad to see you back and well!

Thanks for the welcome guys, it always makes me smile to see how receptive ya fellows are.

Yeah, some bad stuff happened. Nothing to worry about, it's mostly sorted out, so unless I get caught up with some hard college work (which is likely, if I'm being honest) I'll be mostly here consistently. I'm glad to be back.

Back