• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
(*Cues: Homestuck Vol.4 - 04. Carefree Victory*)

Doing this because I don't want people to clog up my message wall.

I'm sorry for anyone that had to put up with Pulsimann (Or to be more specific, the person who was framing Pulsimann. Whoever he was). I guess I should explain what happened.

Basically, I felt really guilty for making a contest and then forgetting about it, and the last two weeks were my way of punishing me.

I apologize if I made anyone worry, hopefully this won't happen again.

Also, it's not like something relevant happened during the last two weeks.

Oh! And 2 hours before the voting closes, I think I will re-highlight the Thread.

We're glad to have you back Rodri, but what happened to Pulsiman?

Do you think I have the time/patience to keep up with him? I don't know what he does half of the time.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, at least my profile wasn't taken over.

It could be, though.

But not by Pulsimann.
Just give HOSTLESS your profile already. We all know it's a matter of time.

Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, at least my profile wasn't taken over.

It could be, though.

But not by Pulsimann.
Just give HOSTLESS your profile already. We all know it's a matter of time.
No, i'm fi-HOLY SHI-

sounds of tables breaking and glass shattering can be heard

Christian Higdon said:
At last, i have finally found a method of communicating with the fools here.
I hope you do productive things in your time here, otherwise: You<Fake Pulsimann<Pulsimann

Also, I don't have the Creepy font, so your messages look normal to me.

I already have. I've changed this wikia, i've become a fan-favorite, people acknowledge me so much, even the words "purple" can engrain me in the mind.

Oh great, this finally happened.

Tbh, I'm surprised it took so long.

Where did you throw him btw? And more importantly, can I rent it? Just asking since Max will no longer let me use his basement to throw in my own victims.

Okay, but why though? Also, no, me and him aren't the same. I just took "permission" to own his profile.

I've seen you people arguing over who'd win and it's.............it's glorious. I watched over you fools for days on end and laughed like a clown after having sugar. Michael has already been exploded by my might. But i'm not just talking to random individuals. I mean you, Skeleton Lord.

Oh God, I already felt dirty enough letting him co-direct the Not-Paradox movies. Begone, foul demon.

Christian Higdon said:
I've seen you people arguing over who'd win and it's.............it's glorious. I watched over you fools for days on end and laughed like a clown after having sugar. Michael has already been exploded by my might. But i'm not just talking to random individuals. I mean you, Skeleton Lord.
We shall expose Christian Higdon and summon Micheal Bay to defeat HOSTLESS, otherwise known as Christian Higdon. "My Might", HOSTLESS #1, "Watching over Fools", HOSTLESS #2, "Micheal Exploded", HOSTLESS #3, Saying Crabwhale in a Different way, HOSTLESS #4, WE GOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE CHRISTIAN HIGDON IS HOSTLESS BY ALL MEANS, CRABWHALE and THEDARKSIDE857 will summon Micheal Bay to destroy HOSTLESS

TO BELIEVE THAT A BEING BEYOND THE BEST CAN BE BEATEN BY MORTALS! I AM ETERNAL, I AM INFINITY, I CANNOT BE BEATEN BY YOUR TERMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back