• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, since the OG Son Goku is here, might as well giving it a shot
Also it's been a while since my last matches with Granblue Fantasy so here we are, and this time i'm still going with my girl Ilsa here, anyway nothing much to say here so lets get to the fight!

Summary would be added later

• Great Sage Equaling Heaven Wukong and Home Sweet Moon Ilsa are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Pandemonium
  • TBA
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Great Sage Equaling Heaven: 0
  • The Demon Sergeant: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ilsa.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.600.2655322.jpg

VS
Pixiv.Id.39852592.600.3466050.jpg

Invulnearability - She has durability negation with Yama
Type 1 - 5 immortality - She can nulling the immortalities with her weapons

How does wukong invul works btw
Negates any damage that does not have any kind of durability/invulnerability negation, this also includes attacks to the soul. From what I remember, the duraneg that works on him in the book is magical/mystical in nature like the True Samadhi Fire.

Ilsa could use Sealing too, that's how they beat Wukong in the book so...
should work but that requires her to use her mystery which takes a bit of time and should not miss else she has to reload it again
Negates any damage that does not have any kind of durability/invulnerability negation, this also includes attacks to the soul. From what I remember, the duraneg that works on him in the book is magical/mystical in nature like the True Samadhi Fire.
then I guess her Sacred Hell or Yama should work. Her Sealed weapon is basically a weapon created to fight against primal beast which is deities/Gods and are meant to absorb and restrict their powers. though Yama is a trump card if she becomes desperate wukong will need to push her hard for her to resort to it.

what does Wukong usually lead with I saw a fair amount of haxes. notably bfr which ilsa might not resist if it works on her despite not being just a soul

what does Wukong usually lead with I saw a fair amount of haxes. notably bfr which ilsa might not resist if it works on her despite not being just a soul
He starts with CQC from what I remember (of which he's really good at, but still). And if it starts giving him trouble, he'll go giant and start clone spamming/danmaku with his staff

clone spamming might be actually a problem. large size shifting might actually cause Ilsa to resort to Yama right away. if he size shift into small hair that might give him an advantage against ilsa but Ilsa fought small and lone nanomachines before so she can hold out fine enough but would still be disadvantage because he will be harder to hit

Additionally, regarding to Yama, its deconstruction spreads so size won't matter as long as he was grazed or slightly touched and such it can spread instantly to the entire body. said deconstruction also works on incorporeal beings like primal beast

He usually only goes small during situations that require stealth, in a direct combat situation he usually goes big when he uses size control

From what I can tell Ilsa doesn't have Non-Physical Interaction, so Sun Wukong can win this by turning into a spirit and beating her that way. As for her spreading deconstruction, he can split his body apart if need be.

looks like i have to put ilsa in my character updates crt 😩

she fights these things
I see then never mind.
I wouldn't say instantly since they could still have a conversation as it happened, a few seconds is more than enough time for him to split his body. And this is all assuming she would be able to tag Sun Wukong with her weapon which is unlikely.

I wouldn't say instantly since they could still have a conversation as it happened, a few seconds is more than enough time for him to split his body. And this is all assuming she would be able to tag Sun Wukong with her weapon which is unlikely.
that's for spreading yes they managed to talk because Dex resisted the decay with his Adrenaline medicine while Vaseraga was also decaying he is also fighting it back to not decay instantly.

here's how the weapon works against things that do not resist it at its lowest output and they are supposed to use this against someone who is 20% of the entire moon's mass at maximum output. Dex tanked the full output and Vaseraga touched him and got affected

here's how the weapon works against things that do not resist it at its lowest output and they are supposed to use this against someone who is 20% of the entire moon's mass at maximum output. Dex tanked the full output and Vaseraga touched him and got affected
I see, how does the attack work exactly? Is it ranged or on contact?

Also, I'm still not sure it can get past 9-D Indestructibility since it's coming from a higher-dimensional force and not Sun Wukong himself.

I see, how does the attack work exactly? Is it ranged or on contact?
ranged or on contact. but if fired at range skilled people can still dodge if they can overcome the blinding light that comes which staggers the target. Ilsa usually has to restrict enemy movement with Nybeth first via sealing movement or sealing them outright
Also, I'm still not sure it can get past 9-D Indestructibility since it's coming from a higher-dimensional force and not Sun Wukong himself.
how does this works exactly since I know he has 9-D resistance but does it also helps him on other ways?

how does this works exactly since I know he has 9-D resistance but does it also helps him on other ways?
Basically, The Great Way is a Ninth Dimensional Cosmic Force, and upon mastering it creates an Indestructible Body for you on a 9-D level. It does other things like making his Indestructible Body incorruptible, but they're not listed on his profile (Gotta make a CRT).

Some of his abilities like his BFR & Purification are also provided by this 9-D Cosmic Force, but they aren't really relevant here since he won't use them in character.

Back