• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesss.

I can't believe im actually making a match that is so focused on skill it is actually fair even with 3 tier difference.

Voting Ikki

Skill- while garou has mastered many martial arts by crushing dojos, i doubt he knows more than 128. And while both could copy eachother techniques, most of the ones Ikki will be using (except trackless step,and by a large stretch he might be able to copy the body control) are arguably only truly useful if you have a sword or some kind of edged weapon,same thing for garou's and being barefisted(except abandonment,but Ikki already has a better version of that), if they started learning eachother techniques, Garou would ran out before Ikki, leading to being overwhelmed. Ikki's precog is also better.

Also, garou doesn't have much experience with sword users, the only ones he fought are spring moustache(rapier, wich he countered by letting his hand get stabbed) Royal ripper(who beat him in this key) and Stinger (who wields a spear)

AP- Garou wins by a stomp except for Rasetsu(who i don't remember the value, but am pretty sure the AP is higher, plus some techniques can ignore durability to an extent) p.s(garou might be able to ignore some of thee effects,due to Type-2 immortality)

Durability- See above, only Rasetsu has a chance of dealing damage

Speed- equal at the start,but Ikki blitzes with Rasetsu(Garou's precog allows him to fight opponents who can blitz his senses and body to an extent, but i really doubt he will be able to even perceive a 100x speed difference)

Stamina-Garou wins here, dude's such a monster it gave him type-2 immortality (also, if he survives Rasetsu, the backlash is going to put Ikki in a corner)

Verdict, as long as ikki doesn't job a lot(extremely Ooc btw), goes for Rasetsu as soon as possible and aims for the head,or limb removal or cuts Garou in half, he wins 10/10. If he only cuts deep and tries to incap while avoiding permanently crippling or killing, Garou gets back up and adapts and likely beats the backlashed Ikki to death.

I only have sth to say about the stamina section. Ikki was actually capable of using Ittou Rassetsu, something that consumes so much stamina he can only use it once a day, after weeks of fighting strong opponents while being drugged and fed poisonous food. I would say that is rather comparable to Garou as even Garou was affected by posions.

Both are hella tenacious, I'll say that. What does Garou go for first in-character, though? Despite both having high staminda, opening moves matter a lot here down the stretch.

After he won he realized he had been grazed by Amane's aura hands which bring about absolute wishes so he fell to a point where even his body control couldn't revive him cus he was continuously getting lethal causes of death, until he was saved via magic from Kiriko who will have a profile soon. But that is "after" he won.

Dragopentling said:
Only watched anime, haven't seen LN, but I can only think of Amane Shinomiya's skill being busted af.
Hmm how to describe amane in a few words.

In a world where the strongest knight is measured by the skill of their swordplay, their physical strength and their proficiency with magic even A-Rank blazers being elemental users. Amane is a character whose ability is to make his every wish true and have S-Rank Luck which means literally everything will miss.

^^This is Amane, but Ikki won, cus protag...though it was actually a legit win via skill. Amane was plenty bloodlusted, he wished for Ikki to die right off the bat, Ikki just brushed that off and restarted his own heart via skill.

EmperorDoom25 said:
For real, how do you beat someone with bs fatehax and prob manip just with skill?
I cant think of anything besides real strong PIS, lol
I'll tell you how:

-Prob manip defenses? I will actually find you the scene just for the lolz cus it was a pretty stupid feat of skill.

It is really stupid. He was getting fate and probability haxxed to hell and back and he was like "yeah i will just correct myself the moment i make mistakes cus yeah i can do that".

Amane did actually wish to fight him in the first place though if he hadn't Ikki would have never gotten the chance to fight him most likely so that part was helpful. So he basically turned off most passives besides the passive luck which he can't turn off, but even after he activated the damn ability Ikki just skilled his way through Fate and Probability hax xD.

-Death Hax? Body control says lol

But yeah this is Ikki Kurogane.

Bump.

I love how this died, the moment i said Ikki beat Amane with skill.

Anyway i believe that's 1-0-0 for Ikki (Epiccheev)

Ikki got this, he is just way more skilled. I can't think of anything Garou can do, but maybe keap "evolving" along the fight, till he breaks his limmiter, like he did in the web comics against dark shine, but that's it (and kinda unlikely too)

Ikki will just awaken as a desperado the

Yeah Ikki is far more skilled that's why i gave Garou the AP advantage. But anyway 2-0-0 for Ikki.

Im not sure, but Garou is likely weaker than Ikki in Ittou Rassetsu. But with attack reflecton and energy dispersion from Ikki's block it shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back