• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane fights a rather dumb waifu

That's not an oppening move. Although fun fact more often than not IR has been used as an oppening move (2/3 times). It's mostly when he has some sort of knowledge so he does it after touching Nienami's thigh, the move is too risky to just be thrown out as an oppening move without a plan.

But virtually yes, if he does use IR it should work, though "should" even i am unsure how CC would interact with Ikki in IR. "You're the fastest therefore you get blitzed"?

I do believe Ikki has a surefire move against CC, but i will wait for more Medaka people.

Anyway 3-0 for Ikki

Bump.

Anyway until more people from Medaka join i will just say that Ikki can put up a decent fight even with skill alone, though if Ikki goes unconscious (fights while unconscious cus he does that rather often after taking decent damage or is scared) he will have a surefire move as while unconscious he is immune to styles because he cannot understand, he's just fighting on instincts.

Nienami's ability is weird, since it works on the logic of "you're strong, therefore you lose" or something like that.

Yes but it's a style, it requires the opponent to understand the ability for it to work. So while yes it should keep Ikki on the edge for quite a while, if ikki goes unconscious he wins (because he can fight while unconscous) cus at that point he will be immune to the style, so Nienami will be just a girl with a sword.

Well then, that's a death battle so I don't think nienami will "play" like against Zen, since she'll her style I see her completely overpower Ikki via "he is much more skilled, so he can't touch me", "he can blitz me with an ability, so he get blitzed" and "She is too durable, so I can cut him in half" The problem is, if she can win before Ikki go unconscious, if he do that, he win, if not, he will be completely crushed from the start and Nienami eventually cut him in half.

So Inconclusive for me.

Ikki doesn't really go unconscious as a strategy, it's stupid he does that if he goes unconscious naturally which can happen from fear, damage, stamina etc.

So I believe ikki would go unconscious from to much damage before actually dying like he did vs edelweiss and stella. Mainly because unconsciousness precedes actual death, and her attacks can still be dodged and blocked.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki doesn't really go unconscious as a strategy, it's stupid he does that if he goes unconscious naturally which can happen from fear, damage, stamina etc.
So I believe ikki would go unconscious from to much damage before actually dying like he did vs edelweiss and stella. Mainly because unconsciousness precedes actual death, and her attacks can still be dodged and blocked.
I already know that, but he need to go uncouscious before getting killed firstly, without that Nienami will probably crush him in every category and eventually kill him. but there is a chance that he became in uncouscious mode before being killed, in this case, he should win. (even if he will probably die at the end due to the injuries).

so that's 50/50 to me.

Yes, but it is possible to overpower Nienami. Zenkichi did that without having any qualities compared to Ikki. Like stop her sword and fight against her. Attack reflection would work just fine to stop Nienami's attacks, so if he cannot beat Nienami like Zenkichi did (since she's not that great of a user of CC after all), he will just eventually go unconscious. He would instantly die if Nienami went for tier 6 cuts all the way which she never does (since the sword is 7-A in durability at the very least). And he can go unconscious if his sword breaks, so if he blocks and CC makes it "the sword is durable therefore i break it" or "I can't break this sword therefore i will" it's insta unconscious mode for Ikki.

So if Ikki blocks which is what he will be doing to literally every hit considering the skill advantage, breaking the sword should come first.

If Ikki still try and block her sword attacks, she will probably go with the 6 sword move and eventually cut and kill him at the end, but i'am sure that if Ikki's sword broke, he'll still use the broken sword to fight and add more chance / occasion to Nienami to win before Uncouscious modo

The problem is CC, it will cut his sword if blocked no? By virtue of impossibility and all.

And no what i mean is. Intentsu, Ikki's sword is a manifestation of his "soul" and "magic" due to the power of being a blazer, if Intetsu breaks, it gives a serious mental backlash, enough to make him drop unconscious.

It's not that Ikki won't be able to fight with half a sword (he fought edelweiss with half a sword without even a handle all while being unconscious xD), it's that if the sword breaks he'll go unconscious as a side effect.

Weaknesses: Lack of any sort of ranged attack. Ittou Shura only lasts one minute and Ittou Rasetsu only lasts for one second, and both deal a heavy toll on his body afterward. Destroying Intetsu deals enough mental damage to knock him out under normal circumstances

Under normal circumstances cus it depends on how much it's damaged iirc, he could still stand after a chunk of his sword was broken, but not in half.

Ah, the counting votes bump, I like that bump. Anyway, FRA time, Incon FRA.

Have you ever thought of Ikki vs. Kirito?

Ikki - 0

Nienami - 0

Inconc - 2

(I don't even feel like arguing for or against inconc now).

And yeah i have thought of it. You can make it though. I wanna argue.

Back