• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IG Thanos vs PKM Creation Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos totally stomps, assuming the Infinity Gauntlet gives him immeasurable speed or makes him omnipresent.

Does the IG even give the wearer(normally Thanos) immeasurable/omnipresent speeds? Cause if not, i don't know if he'll pull this off or not.

The Reality Gem and the Space Gem appears to do just that but I don't think Thanos ever pulled it off on-panel.

Oh then they may be a problem then. From what i got on the PKM Creation Trio, they are at least Low 2-C at their strongest forms. Thanos is also at least Low 2-C but possibly 2-C/Multi-Universal.

Assuming the Reality and Space Gem did grant him such speed, he may possibly pull it off but with extreme diff. If not, then the Trio wins here but with more or less the same diff as Thanos.

Hmm. Gonna have to recheck their powers and stats again.

The Time Gem can do what Dialga does, the Space gem can do what Palkia does, and the Reality Gem can do what Giratina does.

Natse said:
The Time Gem can do what Dialga does, the Space gem can do what Palkia does, and the Reality Gem can do what Giratina does.
I was going to do what i said but i'm not complaning. Alright so since they have that covered, what about the other 3 gems then? The trio has 3 things they can do that Thanos has with the IG, but Thanos has like the Power, Soul, and Mind Gems.

Do you think the Trio can handle that or does that not make a difference?

Hm...tough one. The Trio may be able to overwhelm Thanos with sheer numbers. Thanos is not used to using the Gauntlet to actually combat beings on its level, whereas the Trio are used to doing battle with each other since the beginning of time...and there's three of them.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Hm...tough one. The Trio may be able to overwhelm Thanos with sheer numbers. Thanos is not used to using the Gauntlet to actually combat beings on its level, whereas the Trio are used to doing battle with each other since the beginning of time...and there's three of them.
Didn't Thanos overpower Eternity though (assuming Dialga = Eternity of PKM verse)? Or was Eternity jobbing like he always has?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Didn't Thanos overpower Eternity though (assuming Dialga = Eternity of PKM verse)? Or was Eternity jobbing like he always has?
I think he did (though Eternity was likely jobbing because that's what he does), though Eternity is still one cosmic. The Trio are three, and have a lot more experience.

Power and Mind are probably just nice little bonuses, in this case. Not sure about soul, as I don't know if it could affect beings like the Creation Trio.

Oh damn. Welp unless there's something else that could be missing on the IG, it looks like the Trio may take this fight in their favor.

I would say that the Gauntlet takes the fight. It is far more versatile, and beat a lot of abstract entities at once.

Of course, none of the mentioned entities displayed anywhere near their full elsewhere indicated 4-dimensional scale of power within this story. The Celestials for example were only multi-planet level within it, whereas nowadays they are shown as capable of beating IG users, so I am not certain.

Antvasima said:
I would say that the Gauntlet takes the fight. It is far more versatile, and beat a lot of abstract entities at once.
Of course, none of the mentioned entities displayed anywhere near their full elsewhere indicated 4-dimensional scale of power within this story. The Celestials for example were only multi-planet level within it, whereas nowadays they are shown as capable of beating IG users, so I am not certain.
Ah, okay.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I...have no clue actually. Should we start comparing hax
Yes, please do. I'm really having a tough time deciding which side takes going just by going what's been said above.

I think Thanos wins, with IG, he has the same powers than the trio but I think in a better way + he stomped with ease all Marvel's entities (except LT who didn't want to fight). He survived to every attacks including time travelling, so dialga won't be an usefull help in this fight. Dr Strange said multiple times that Thanos was omnipotent (I think it was exaggerated but, yes, his power was near omnipotent).

CrossverseCrisis said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
I...have no clue actually. Should we start comparing hax
Yes, please do. I'm really having a tough time deciding which side takes going just by going what's been said above.
Well from what I've seen the trio is casually 2-C even in hax.

Giratina alone was going to destroy the Universe just by leaving a portal open. The destruction was stated to be spread to the Distortion as well, an entirely different universe. Honestly, I'm not sure Thanos has outclassed several of such entities before.

Giratina also has intangibility. Palkia can use his dimensional breath to trap Thanos like it did in the 12th movie. I don't think Dialga's hax would work here.

Who exactly did Thanos defeat, of the cosmic entities he fought? That would probably make the decision much easier.

Eternity. The only way Thanos lost when he had the Infinity Gauntlet was that he subconsciously lost himself. Anyway, the Space Gem can get Thanos out of the dimensional breath trap and the Reality Gem can negate Giratina's intangibility.

Eternity, Death, Galactus, Stranger, Epoch, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Mistress Love, Sire Hate, two Celestials, Mephisto.

However, none of them were shown at anywhere near full power level within the story. In a more recent instance, three Infinity Gauntlet users were defeated by the Mad Celestials.

So you're saying that the infinity gem's power was overexaggerated for that particular storyline? Well this is Marvel we're talking about....

Most of the beings mentioned seem to be Universal+ though. Did he defeat them together or one at a time. If simultaneously, then yes, he should take this. If not, then I don't see why he would be able to do so here (as for The inconsistency, from what I can tell the mad celestials seem to be above regular celestials so I wouldn't assume them defeating three infinity gauntlet users an outlier).

Again, the entities were not shown at anywhere near full power. The entirety of their collected unleashed power did not even destroy a single universe when used against Nebula wielding the Gauntlet, the Celestials simply hurled planets at Thanos, and the big fight between Thanos and Eternity at best blew up a few galaxies.

The Mad Celestials were not stronger than regular Celestials, simply insane. Franklin had been previously established as equal to individual Celestials, and that was roughly the case during their final confrontation.

Yeah, Marvel can be pretty inconsistent. @Mighty.

But in any case shape or form, what's the consensu here for each side? As in, who takes this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back