• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

if you we're in a lantern corps, in which would you be ?

you can't be a white lantern, but all other corps are allowed (including the black one), and you can't choose the ring, the ring chooses you.

I'd end up in Red (since I have a horrible temper at times and I've had to resist the urge to punch others several times) or Indigo (since I worry incessantly about myself and others).

Though personally, I don't think I'm strong enough in either category to properly qualify.

Red without a shadow of doubt.

I hate morons and I have trouble restraining myself from slapping said morons and the moment I get a ring I will immediately do whatever I can to remove brain dead people from all of existence.

Orange or Green probably. I'm fairly greedy in terms of desiring other things, and I also have rather strong willpower.

Red definitely; or at least definitely 2 years ago I had a major short fuse.

Right now though? I can't really say; don't really think I exhibit enough of any specific colour to qualify for any. Though I guess Red's still fair game and maybe blue.

Red: Rage

Orange: Avarice

Blue: Hope

Yellow : Fear

Green : Willpower

Indigo : Compassion

Violet : Love

Black : Death or just basically being emotionless

Monarch Laciel said:
Remind me what the colours and emotions are again though?
Red = Rage.

Orange = Greed.

Yellow/Sinestro = Fear (Instilling it, not feeling it).

Green = Willpower.

Blue = Hope.

Indigo = Compassion.

Violet/Star Sapphire = Love.

Ah.

In which case I'd say I have a much greater shot at Blue than what I previously said.

In ranking I would say.

1. Blue

2. Orange.

3. Green

4. Red

5. Indigo

6. Black

7. Violet

8. Yellow

I think that somebody can qualify for the yellow rings by feeling fear as well, given the extreme desire for order in Sinestro.

Anyway, if that interpretation is accurate, I would probably qualify most for either that or the orange ring.

It does not need any qualifications. The idea is that anybody can use it.

I'm not referring to the phantom ring. I'm talking about the ring that Hal Jordan used from was it earth 2? The world the the anti monitor destroyed and the... were they called the Crime syndicate? The negative Justice league with Ultra man, Owlman and Grid came from.

Gosh I'm behind in comics.

Back