• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If Everyone is not special...

So Mob just leads with suffocating people by crushing their wind pipe in character now? And Deku's durability increases as his percentage does, Mob is not strong enough to move 20% Deku's neck if it doesn't want to be moved.

That was bloodlusted under extreme circumstances from what I saw. Deku is literally just some guy Mob is in a confrontation with, not someone who he has given up on entirely and is actively attempting to kill. I think you're taking "willing to kill" too literally.

The characters are themselves. They just are not going to hold back when using their attacks if they would normally do so. It doesn't change their moves, attack methods, or strategies unless the character is like an extreme pacifist or there is a certain condition. This is Mob vs some random guy he hasn't seen before, not a sworn enemy, he's not going to try and instakill him just cause he's willing to kill. You can check the SBA Page if you're confused about what I'm saying.

Dimple, Terada and those kidnappers weren't his sworn enemies as well. Mob likes to get his shizz done quickly, you can believe me.

Did Dimple, Terada and those kidnappers do something to anger or affect Mob in some way? If so, that's not how Mob would act in a fight against someone who hasn't done anything to him.

How would Mob act if he decided to get into a fight with some person that hasn't made him angry, but that he just wants to fight. He's not thinking "this guy did something to me," he's just in the state of mind that he needs to fght Deku. That's the mindset he has under SBA basically. Unless he always, at any given point in time, leads with instakill, or crushes, or wall slamming, or whatever, you can't say that's what he'll lead with in this scenario.

Kingofwolves999 said:
20% lifting strength >>> Mob TK
Not really

Think about this, can you grapple air

Unless you have non physical interaction or some other special ability, you can't just brute force your way out of being held by an invisible force. You'd need something to grab onto to overpower it, and Mob wouldn't give them that much room if he really wants to end the fight.

Welp, there were many discussions if lifting strength can break out of telekinesis. I personally don't know what to think about it. Mob's telekinesis doesn't seem energy based.

Mob's TK is based on lifting strength isn't it? Or is it based on something else entirely? Most of the Mob Psycho characters lifting strength comes from their TK, so if a character is stronger than what they're noted to be able to hold, why should they be capable of holding him? What is determining Mob being able to lift and throw people if not his LS? Can Mob crush High 4c windpipes and toss them around like ragdolls regardless of the strength difference?

Just having higher lifting strength doesn't mean you're harder to lift, it just means you're capable of applying more force and lifting heavier objects. Izuku is just a 60 some-odd kilogram kid, there's nothing stopping Mob from holding him in the air where he can't grapple and overpower him.

He can't overpower High 4-C dura but there's nothing stopping him from lifting a human sized opponent into the air.

A 3c, human sized character with Galactic lifting strength is caught in Mob's TK. Can Mob push and pull that character regardless of the clear difference in stats, even if they try to go a different direction than what Mob wants them to go.

If they don't have an ability that allows them to actually interact with the TK directly, they wouldn't be able to just wrestle out of it. There's nothing to grapple out of unless Mob put him next to something he could grab to get some kind of momentum in another direction.

Mob not having any limit whatsoever on what he can push and pull, regardless of his lifting strength vs his opponents lifting strength, seems like a no limits fallacy to me

He has a clear limit. He can't move things too far above 1000 Kilograms, and if someone had flight, telekinetics, or some other method of actually dealing with an invisible force hoisting them, then he would be overpowered.

Izuku has none of this.

According to what I'm understanding, Deku would have free movement of his body, and can only be lifted and tossed. If so, Deku has pseudo flight via air pressure at 20%, so he still has a way of moving even if Mob picks him up. Or he can just bounce off whatever wall Mob tries to throw him at. At 20%, Mob has no way of keeping Deku still enough, especially with the speed difference, to do enough damage to beat him.

His 20% flicks would only allow him to fling himself around in one direction. And even then, when he's done with his flight, what exactly stops him from just lifting Izuku again and leaving him in the air until 20% proves too much for him to keep going?

Speed is equal, moot.

Deku using air pressure again stops Mob from using TK to lift him again. Izuku can spam air blasts, it's not like he's going to kick once and never think to kick again in order to not get Tk'd. He propels himself in one direction, and similar to All Might and his 100% form, can change that direction mid air, if not with his body than with his Air Force gauntlets at least. If he can't change mid air, than he can just kick again if Mob tries to TK him again, it wouldn't be that difficult.

All he needs to do is break free from Mob's TK so he can get closer to him, and the speed difference helps him in that regard. If Deku comes flying at Mob, he's going to be moving faster than Mob can fly away, and he'll have figured out and likely predicted where Mob is going to move, as well as how his powers work. Deku's intelligence fits perfectly in instances where he needs to improvise like this one. Him needing to do rapid adjustments with air pressure is absolutely something he would think of and is capable of doing.

Speed is not equal, Deku is amped to 20% from 8%.

If you don't believe Deku is capable of doing what I've stated, this match is a stomp because Deku has no win condition.

It'll fling him in one direction, and once that momentum stops, he's wide open. If he's constantly airblasting to fling himself around, not only is it something Izuku isn't experienced in doing and won't be as precise, but it'll constantly strain him under 20%'s power.

I actually was saying that from the beginning, Mob TKs him and GG.

Rapid air blasting should definitely be something he's capable of at this point, especially considering he's managed to control even black whip under Endeavor, but since he hasn't actually done it yet, I'll say this is a stomp then. Should revisit this once Deku has control of 20%.

Back