• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a user generated site/app explicitly verifies that you're allowed to use it's assets to create stories, does it allow such profiles here?

^^^; I'll verify a bit.

I'm posting this first so some trolls and big smokes won't slam the wiki and post gacha life extra ultra cringe here. I want verification first on this.

Disclaimers (emotional charge warning):
  • As much as I find some of the cringe funny, no, not all of the gacha life community is childishly cringe or terrible in writing. You might as well delete Thomas the Tank Engine's profile and any other associated to be joke characters' seriously written profiles here if you're trying to delete profiles on the basis that they're cringe. If they disobey the rules like "they're not original works," I'm more than willing to bite the bitter pill anyways since I can write them in FCOC. And this is VSBW, the staff can do what they need to do to keep VSBW the way it is and a safe place to chat.
  • Even if this is another "Roblox" case or something, only original works like Unbounded will be allowed on-site. Stuff that doesn't have original assets that are a major part of the plot won't be allowed here. No worries for anyone who just hates the gacha life community in general.
End of disclaimers
We're allowed to have fan verses and profiles if they have legal permission from their creator. What happens to original user-generated verses based off of this if the original user generated thing has a canon, and the the original user generated thing explicitly allows you to use said assets that are in it's canon? This is likely a different case, but why are Roblox original verses allowed on-site?

Lunime is a decent, but not terrible app developer, but his dress up apps are usually mostly the same. Much of his apps state you're allowed to use their assets despite some of them having a canon [Gacha Life has a "Life Mode"]. And as you can edit/put your developed apps' descriptions, it's likely Luni (or his staff if any) likely are the ones who put the descriptions there.

Gacha Life 2 about section: "Choose from thousands of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, weapons, and much more! After designing your characters, enter the Studio and create your own scenes and stories!"

Gacha Life 1 about section: "Choose from hundreds of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, weapons, and much more! After designing your characters, enter the Studio and create any scene you can imagine! Choose from over a hundred backgrounds to create the perfect story!"

Gacha Studio (Anime Dress Up) about section: "Create your own anime styled characters and dress them up in your favorite fashion outfits! Boys and girls can choose from hundreds of dresses, shirts, hairstyles, hats, and much more! After designing your characters, enter the Studio and create any scene you can imagine!"

Back