• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Super Sonic Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, that Super Sonic argument is crappy, it's correct but it's crappy

Im about to go to sleep soon, but im gonna propose a new tier for Supers and that's H3-A

Exactly what can Super Forms do
IMG-20210627-033456.jpg

Supers won't stay at L2-C but instead be H3-A.

Also, side note, i noticed a big flaw in my CRT for this, but it's too late. It's been accepted so i can't cancel it either
Unlimited power doesn't necessarily mean he can output infinity joules all at once, though.

yeah that's a rip, also that unlimited statement isn't enough for high 3-a anyway. Otherwise kirby would have the tier already.

Infinite power statements are incredibly common across fiction but we don’t hand High 3-A out like that it seems

Yes. Infinite power can mean unlimited amounts of power to draw from, infinite stamina, etc.

Unless context is given, Sonic would be put at 5-B again.

Unlimited power doesn't necessarily mean he can output infinity joules all at once, though.
Why can't he?
Can't concede that fast y'know?
Yes. Infinite power can mean unlimited amounts of power to draw from, infinite stamina, etc.

Unless context is given, Sonic would be put at 5-B again.
Infinite Stamina is definitely isn't the thing for this, Sonic stated he can't do anything with it, it's definitely not stamina.

How exactly does that relate? He's limited by the number of rings, but he generally never gets tired. It could also still mean the fact that the emeralds have infinite power to draw from, but not all at once.

Either way, Mav applied the downgrade (thanks dude), so this can probably be closed.

I guess if you did hand out a high 3-A for infinite power stuff, then Base Sonic would have been that level a long time ago.

Maybe another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back