• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Idea for New Verse Page.

Hello, I'm just a new member in this wikia again, thought I'm just back. So here what i got an idea. If i can make a new verse page, it could be OCs (Verse), thought this is better to be a collab page. This is where OCs (Verse) could include Sonic OCs, Pokémon OCs, Touhou OCs, and more in it. Well, isn't that good one for make new page in FC/OC Battles Wikia?

There's a category for generic fan characters. We don't need a page. It would be far too cluttered.

A page for something like this isn't a good idea. The category serves its purpose, and there's more categories for specific franchises. The page would be basically redundant, on top of requiring management made unnecessary by the category.

If you want a specific crossover story, sure, make a page, but don't make the name as generic as "OCs (Verse)".

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
A page for something like this isn't a good idea. The category serves its purpose, and there's more categories for specific franchises. The page would be basically redundant, on top of requiring management made unnecessary by the category.
Well, i see...

Promestein said:
If you want a specific crossover story, sure, make a page, but don't make the name as generic as "OCs (Verse)".
I doesn't want to do a specific crossover story, i couldn't think about it, sorry.

ChaosAyase~ said:
DerpyLulu said:
Promestein said:
There's a category for generic fan characters. We don't need a page. It would be far too cluttered.
It's different, sooooo...
If it is "different", you should explain it better.
Oh. Alright. Let's me see... I see OCs and Fan Characters are different however Fan Characters are for Fan games characters like Flumpty. OCs are for many including Seelkadoom.

I couldn't think about explain of it, but there's someone who could explained better: Here

Back