• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'd like to see world burn: Lord English vs The Strongest

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Okay, where's the catch?
~ User, probably​
The Strongest is bloodlusted.

The victory condition for The Strongest is being dead for 1 minute, the victory condition for English is to keep The Strongest alive for 1 minute.

Lord English: 0

The Strongest: 2

Tie: 2

I'd like to remind people that English has Curse and Life Manipulation, but sure, vote counted.

Jellyity said:
so? It's lord english. He got destroyed by a bunch of teenagers.
...after her sister destroyed his powersource, and using a magical object that was stated to be his weakness.

Unless you are talking about his fight against the ghost army, that was clearly an outlier.

(Haha, I would like to see a non-Homestuck fan trying to understand this coment.

This is very sad. I just realized that Homestuck is Nepeta talking to other nepetas, dying to other nepetas, trying to kill other Nepeta's, going back in time to stop a version of nepeta from killing other nepetas, and then finally trying to kill the strongest version of herself. Homestucks's tragic meaning revealed. But this is just a GAME THEORY. Like and subscribe plz.

I would vote inconclusive. While English has Curse and Life Manipulation, The Strongest is stated to be "Weak to everything you can think of", which would obviously include English abilities.

Basically, I have no idea of what would happen if English used Life Manipulation on The Strongest.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I would vote inconclusive. While English has Curse and Life Manipulation, The Strongest is stated to be "Weak to everything you can think of", which would obviously include English abilities.
Basically, I have no idea of what would happen if English used Life Manipulation on The Strongest.
Thus, he wins and loses. Tie FRA.

TheDarkLord0Abso said:
I vote Lord English due to the Strongest's "Well, ****" ability, where he dies if he is in a debate.
You didn't read the OP, did you?

Back