• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Icy Squid tries to sink a ship

Speed equalized both are 8-C fight takes place in the North Atlantic Ocean

I hope this isn’t a stomp. A story of a sea monster trying to sink a ship

Gezora: 6

Strength:

Incon:

Last edited:
I haven't actually seen Jojo but would Gezora even be able to see the ship? Wouldn't he have to be a stand user to interact with it?

What I will say for now is that it seems to be a transforming battleship. It could be useful against the sea monster but with no numbers to compare stats on boat monkeys page Gezora gets the advantage by being Gezora. But he is very susceptible to explosives which I'm betting Strength has plenty of. Gezora can also Ink so there's that to worry about. If any of the arms happen to hit Forever then he'll risk getting the moisture sucked outta him and lots of frostbite.
Of course if Gezora can't actually see the stand then it's sushi time

I haven't actually seen Jojo but would Gezora even be able to see the ship? Wouldn't he have to be a stand user to interact with it?
In the episode featuring Strength, non-stand user sailors who were with the Joestar crew can see the ship and its attacks. So yes, they can see and interact with it
But he is very susceptible to explosives which I'm betting Strength has plenty of
Strength is a cargo boat. It's not a Destroyer or battleship

In the episode featuring Strength, non-stand user sailors who were with the Joestar crew can see the ship and its attacks. So yes, they can see and interact with it
Strength is a cargo boat. It's not a Destroyer or battleship

In that case, Gezora wins with little difficulty

Are you all forgetting that Stregh can become intangible at will and use every part of It's "body" as a weapon? and basically the only way to stop the ship from atacking is killing the monkey?

No, just that one hit from Gezora and the Monkey is dead. The ship has no stats outside of being a ship and it's really not that hard to imagine Gezora sinking it, the selective intangibility is literally all it has. Gezora has frostbite, instinctive reaction, Low-mid regen and no bones in his body to break.

No, just that one hit from Gezora and the Monkey is dead. The ship has no stats outside of being a ship and it's really not that hard to imagine Gezora sinking it, the selective intangibility is literally all it has. Gezora has frostbite, instinctive reaction, Low-mid regen and no bones in his body to break.
Fair, ttrough the monkey is literraly the only weakness you mentioned there, strengh was able to restrict SP with It's cables and all of the other Stardust crusaders at the same time, the squid isn't even aware that It is fighting the monkey not the ship It self, It could literraly let Gezora try to atack It, make It passs trough and become material again inside It, as well every part f the shp can be moved like body part, even If It was broken out of the ship, so even If the squid destroy strengh, It still can fight back

I could even try to argue that every broken part can just fly simmilar to the propeler that atacked jotaro but It would be to much

Floating ship parts going through Gezora could be a problem. The ship could definitely draw blood but Cuttlefish (what Gezora kinda is) instinctly flee when badly damaged, which means he would swim under water, monkey then gets confident and tries less. Yes Strength can try it's best to catch him underwater but if he starts to attack from the bottom (or initiates from below) Monkey man would have a major problem fighting back. Gezora with his Class M LS could tip it over and drown Forever. Yes the ship will correct itself but being in the water around Gezora could give him forstbite. Or gezora could drag it down with him and no matter how much damage Strength does, the ink in the water around him will make it impossible to see. Perhaps if the ship just becomes a mech squid and wrestles with Gezora, but then the ship can't follow underwater. Unless it could become a submarine? Tho fighting a squid underwater sounds much worse.
I still think Gezora has this but he probably won't be too happy about it

Floating ship parts going through Gezora could be a problem. The ship could definitely draw blood but Cuttlefish (what Gezora kinda is) instinctly flee when badly damaged, which means he would swim under water, monkey then gets confident and tries less. Yes Strength can try it's best to catch him underwater but if he starts to attack from the bottom (or initiates from below) Monkey man would have a major problem fighting back. Gezora with his Class M LS could tip it over and drown Forever. Yes the ship will correct itself but being in the water around Gezora could give him forstbite. Or gezora could drag it down with him and no matter how much damage Strength does, the ink in the water around him will make it impossible to see. Perhaps if the ship just becomes a mech squid and wrestles with Gezora, but then the ship can't follow underwater. Unless it could become a submarine? Tho fighting a squid underwater sounds much worse.
I still think Gezora has this but he probably won't be too happy about it
fair, guess I will vote to the squid as well them, just wanted to mention that the fight was,'t so onesided as It seemed

Back