• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am literally going to make one comment on this thread, as the way vsbw treats Bleach, and the way late-game Bleach treats early-game Bleach, really confuses me....anyway.

At the point Ichigo becomes a substitute soul reaper, most of his useful/powerful abilities are treated as enchantments or gifted powers (either on himself or his weapons). Mew Ichigo's standard attacks strip magically endowed entities of their magical attributes and return them to their "normal" state.

There is a chance, pending other arguments, that Mew Ichigo might hit Ichigo once and reduce him to a normal human, or at least a much less powerful combatant.

I am literally going to make one comment on this thread, as the way vsbw treats Bleach, and the way late-game Bleach treats early-game Bleach, really confuses me....anyway.

At the point Ichigo becomes a substitute soul reaper, most of his useful/powerful abilities are treated as enchantments or gifted powers (either on himself or his weapons). Mew Ichigo's standard attacks strip magically endowed entities of their magical attributes and return them to their "normal" state.

There is a chance, pending other arguments, that Mew Ichigo might hit Ichigo once and reduce him to a normal human, or at least a much less powerful combatant.
I wonder if Reality Equalization rules are relevant here.
That said, in any case, I apologize if I end up leading you to making more replies in this thread than you would prefer to.

I wonder if Reality Equalization rules are relevant here.
That said, in any case, I apologize if I end up leading you to making more replies in this thread than you would prefer to.
The reason I feel unsure in this situation is that later, I think things get retconned so that those abilities are inherent to him....but idk.

The reason I feel unsure in this situation is that later, I think things get retconned so that those abilities are inherent to him....but idk.
Well, if the case is that they're retconned later, maybe they aren't inherent currently?

its not really retconned more so fleshed out its his innate soul abilties
its been awhile since i read early bleach tho
What if she splits the Hollow out of him? Whose side is that on? I think at the SSR arc, it would attack Ichigo.

But yeah, if feel like a lot of this comes down to if we apply the flesh out or just work with the info up to Ichigo becoming a SSR.

Last edited:
what do you mean by split? like pull white ichigo out? thr all apart of him and white ichigo actually lowkey helps him.

Kinda annoys me Mew Mew has no calcs to support its tier on her page or verse page.
She has.....1 I think. Some water vaporization thing.

Idk anything I know about that series is from the page and a few YouTube clips.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure who'd take this...

I think I'm leaning a bit towards Mew Ichigo due to KatBoi's reasoning of Mew Ichigo turning the other Ichigo into a normal human or a less powerful combatant.

Until someone can refute that point, then my votes for Mew Ichigo.

I'm not entirely sure who'd take this...

I think I'm leaning a bit towards Mew Ichigo due to KatBoi's reasoning of Mew Ichigo turning the other Ichigo into a normal human or a less powerful combatant.

Until someone can refute that point, then my votes for Mew Ichigo.
With the consideration of your vote in mind, a vote count has, thus, now been added to the opening post.

which restores all matter to it's "natural state" down to the genetic level?
how does this work on the soul again?

Imaginym, can you take away my vote? I might've misread Mew Ichigo's abilities. Now I don't know who wins at all.

After looking at their profiles, Kurosaki Ichigo can use Shunpo to boost his speed, and he can also attack Mew Ichigo's soul with Zanpakutō. Not to mention he also holds the advantage in almost every category.

My votes for Kurosaki Ichigo (I hope I didn't make a mistake like last time).

kurosaki ichigo uses his sword which gives him better range and focuses his force on one part of a sharp edge to cleave the little girl in half.
does mew ichigo have anything of the sort that gives her better range

kurosaki ichigo uses his sword which gives him better range and focuses his force on one part of a sharp edge to cleave the little girl in half.
does mew ichigo have anything of the sort that gives her better range
Range: Extended melee range, further with the shockwaves of his attacks, Hundreds of Meters to Kilometers with Getsuga Tenshō, at least Kilometers with Mugetsu
(Why his range isn't separated into keys or given more specifics on shockwave range, IDK. Also, IDK Bleach at all. I assume he has Getsuga Tenshō in his Substitute Shinigame Key?)
Range: At least Several Meters | At least Dozens of Meters | At least Several Kilometers
(In her current key, she has Dozens of Meters range, though I'm unsure what it applies to. If we were to use the range of her higher key, Mew Aqua, she'd be 7-B, possibly much higher, so depending on how much stronger it is, may not be fair.)

Range: Extended melee range, further with the shockwaves of his attacks, Hundreds of Meters to Kilometers with Getsuga Tenshō, at least Kilometers with Mugetsu
(Why his range isn't separated into keys or given more specifics on shockwave range, IDK. Also, IDK Bleach at all. I assume he has Getsuga Tenshō in his Substitute Shinigame Key?)
Range: At least Several Meters | At least Dozens of Meters | At least Several Kilometers
(In her current key, she has Dozens of Meters range, though I'm unsure what it applies to. If we were to use the range of her higher key, Mew Aqua, she'd be 7-B, possibly much higher, so depending on how much stronger it is, may not be fair.)
he has getsuga tensho in this key, so yeah he can bisect the girl from a range and she also can't attack a relatively skilled swordsman with a huge ass sword, she would get cut in half JUST BY BEING CLOSE

how skilled is mew ichigo?
substitute ichigo isnt to crazy like when he was ready to fight captains, i think at teen age he bodies and is above random street punks, but he still has soul manip as a wincon.

oh no he doesn't have getsuga tensho in this key, he doesn't outrange but she's still getting sliced up if she comes near

substitute ichigo isnt to crazy like when he was ready to fight captains, i think at teen age he bodies and is above random street punks, but he still has soul manip as a wincon.
Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with her series, so skill level is unclear to me. I'd check the Knowledgeable Members List... but Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew is inexplicably not listed on it for some reason???
In the absence of knowledgeable members (Though, I have contacted the listed verse supporter.), I'll take a quicker option, & check a Respect Thread.

Among other info....

*In terms of personal feats, Mew Ichigo transforms and zips from a distant part of Tokyo to the Mews’ café to help her friends.

Reflexes/Agility

*After Transforming for the very first time, dodges an attack from behind by the Rat Chimera

*During Mew Ichigo’s second battle and Mew Mint’s first battle, they perform an intricate aerial maneuver to combine attacks

*Superleaps to catch Pudding

*Mew Ichigo dodges an attack from Mew Lettuce that Mew Mint couldn’t dodge

*Dodges attacks of lightning and thunder

Other

*Is a good-multitasker, can fight Chimera Animals while talking on the phone to her boyfriend Masaya

*Tricks Tart into blasting the cage holding Mew Pudding.

*Has LEET stealth skills

Only reading, not actually viewing the content of the links (Because I am shamefully lazy, lol.), I assume those might contain info useful for gauging her skill.
I hope this helps!

Not nearly as skilled as Kurosaki Ichigo. An Earthquake randomly happened and she gained powers without knowing at first. She never wanted the powers in the first place lol.

well thr ap being the same tier and speed equal makes some of these points moot, i dont see any skill base feats, multitasking feat is ok,
vaporising ichigo into dust is a valid wincon i guess

well thr ap being the same tier and speed equal makes some of these points moot, i dont see any skill base feats, multitasking feat is ok,
vaporising ichigo into dust is a valid wincon i guess
Performing an intricate aerial maneuver, tricking an opponent & displaying stealth aren't indicative of skill? Admittedly, not all entirely relevant skills....
Nonetheless, I'll take your word for it.

i mean they don't seem to be relevant although mew ichigo profile looks pretty barren you could probably give her acrobatics,
tricking him to doing what? he doesnt have getsuga its just the two of them fighting each other and the stealth one looks like a joke scene from the link is she the one dressed in the black cat suit?
what does leet mean?

i mean they don't seem to be relevant although mew ichigo profile looks pretty barren you could probably give her acrobatics,
tricking him to doing what? he doesnt have getsuga its just the two of them fighting each other and the stealth one looks like a joke scene from the link is she the one dressed in the black cat suit?
Fair enough. I mostly mentioned tricking a foe as an example of showing intelligence in combat, but I haven't checked it, so I'll take your word for it.
what does leet mean?
It's an old slang, & an intensifier. Usually used in a humorous manner. In this context, I think it's meant to mean "really skilled". (As in, "really skilled at doing stealth", not necessarily skilled in general.)
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/leet#Etymology_6

I recommend giving her acrobatics as well.
While I do agree, I prefer to do things... "by the book", so I'd be uncomfortable adding it to the profile without a proper CRT for it (possibly among other matters.). Sorry if anyone minds that.
Nonetheless, though, I do agree she has some acrobatic capabilities that could be involved in the events of this match up.

Can Mew Ichigo see souls? I don't see anything of that sort listed on her profile. Correct me if I am wrong.

Lol of course we meant thru a crt,
you dont need to take my word for it,
the link is thr takes it u straight to the imgur pic you can check the feat in question.

Its seem like they both have have valid wincons soul manip vs vaporisation actually im surprised i didnt mention it earlier hes a spirit and invisible can mew ichigo see spirits?

Back