• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Vegeta

Maybe if Yajarobi is around to cut off Vegeta's tail Ichigo will win.

I'm going with Kurosaki as Vegeta is a BIG slow target in that form which his tail is obviously weak against cutting attacks like Ichigo's GT.

And since Vegeta is around baseline planet level vs Ichigo's x3 baseline. Doesn't look too good for the prince of bel-air.

Considering Ichigo has 3 times the attack potency at base, he can easily win if Vegeta is at base, problem is that Vegeta at the slightest inconvience he will turn.

Oozaru Vegeta is gonna kick his ass by the mere fact that he would be 7 times stronger than Ichigo and with speed still being equalized, Ichigo won't be able to get behind him to cut his tail since Vegeta won't lose sight of him (Yajirobe cut his tail because he was busy killing Goku and dodging Krillin).

I vote Vegeta because of Oozaru.

Ichigo seriously needs a Speed upgrade, before he was Relativistic but now he's only Massively Hypersonic+. Seriously what just happened ?!

Vegeta'd go great ape if is so much as his armor gets scuffed in battle, Ichigo might be able to hold off attacks with Blut Vene increasing his dura to hopefully circle around and cut off his tail, the only problem is that its an unknown amount

Vegeta should take this if he goes Great Ape

There might be some revisions for Goku and Vegeta, so I guess this match would become an AP stomp and there will be a rematch between Goku and Ichigo.

Seeing how the last match went, me too.

Back