• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Vs the Chosen Undead

You said the fight would just take place in the Abyss. Except there are bonfires in every nook and cranny in the Abyss, he might get taken a considerable distance away. Also, you told me that his resurrection depends on your computer's load time. Of course, it wouldn't take your computer hours or days to reload something like this. That doesn't mean his resurrection takes a minute.

And that sounds like some checkpoint thing though.

By take place I mean it starts in the Abyss. If the can and want to go out, that's fine.

Watch this to understand what the abyss is like. There is only one bonfire https://youtu.be/wvoeFbH8hHc?t=1m44s

We don't have any other value on the time though.

Gameplay wise it is a checkpoint, as lore wise the undead can just resurrect anywhere. If you die before resting at a bonfire (only possible in the very start of the game) you just pop back up a few hundred metres back.

CU for reasons above; though Ichigo is cirtainly a very powerful opponent CU has an effectively 100% success rate (due to his resurection ability) at killing his enimies.

Uhhh, the issue here is exactly how long his resurrection takes, so the 100% success rate doesn't matter here. Not like he can kill every 7-B opponent because of that.

And I still see nothing for Chosen's abilities getting nullified and Ichigo flying out of his range.

Given one of the cinematics in DS2 the resurection takes place in about half a minuite.

Put yourself in to the shoe's of a DS boss; your up against an endlessly ressurecting zombie that gets more familiar with your abilities, timeing, strengths and weaknesses with every attempt on your life and then tell me he wouldn't find a way to kill you eventually.

Lol, there are 7-B characters that absolutely stomp Chosen. He can't even touch some of them. It's not like death is the only method of putting him down anyway.

Anyway, forget it.

Back