• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Bankai Ichigo vs MS Sasuke

MS lasts as long as the fight, so does Bankai

Speed unequalised

In character

Starting 500 m

It is 7-A vs 7-B.

But MS Sasuke likes to throw amaterasu instantly.

MS lasts as long as the fight

I don't think you can do that,it is one of MS's disadvantages.

It's fair to both, Ichigo was struggling to keep up his Bankai thanks to the Reiatsu it was exerting, so I made it so it does as well

Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues said:
Why would you restrict Ichigo's Flight? I would give it to Sasuke either way since he just has better feats and more hax with his Dojutsu.
Because he'd utterly stomp givem how his AP, Dura, Range etc is already higher. I restricted flight, not floating

Dont restrict flight.. not needed. Sasuke can follow all his movements with the sharingan and has ranged attacks with Susanoo. He also has Kirin.

Anyway dude stop being so obsessed with making matches fair. That is not the point of VS battles you are trying to find out who wins. The match has to be fair in the first place without restricting abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
Anyway dude stop being so obsessed with making matches fair. That is not the point of VS battles you are trying to find out who wins. The match has to be fair in the first place without restricting abilities.
The point of vs battles is to have a battle, not a curbstomp, but I edited it anyway

BMWFanboy said:
The point of vs battles is to have a battle, not a curbstomp, but I edited it anyway
I know which is why you should first choose the people you pit against each other correctly so that you dont have nerf one. If not that just provides for weird wins and losses. It is already a reason I dont like restricting speed which is why I very rarely do vs matches.

this should wait cause MS sasuek is stronger than Hebi sasuke who is currently under revision for his Kirin which is about to be 7A

Shadowbokunohero said:
Inconclusive

Either Ichigo getsuga tenso spams from a distance and one-shots or Sasuke Genjutsu' GG
Basically this

Tho Sasuke would probably try to Amateratsu before he Genjutsus

Back