• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs God OPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke Battle
in joke battle
I've asked the staff to move this to vs battle
Souls in bleach have resistance to mind manip
What are you saying?, y're have do an outlier here, not all Soul Physiology in bleaxh have resistance to illusions and mind manipulation I will give an example like Captain and visored who are being affected by Aizen's illusion & manipulation, even Yhwach who is a Quincy is also affected
God do not have soul manip or feats that his illusions work on a spiritual level.
God entered HE spirit consciousness through an illusion, and he took his soul and brought it to the spiritual realm
Also, Bleach characther can feel eah other auras , so even if God can appear as Ichigo's friend, there is no proof he can copy the aura.
I don't understand what Aura you mean, if do you mean it refers to reiryoku or reiatsu, If that's the case, God doesn't need be to copy he just attack illusions to Ichigo by offering power, and curses Ichigo afterwards
I do not have to prove anything, because it's already accepted as is. Reiatsu work
Where is the proof that Ichigo's reiatsu able crush souls?, I didn't even see that on his profile page
like that. If you disagree, go make a CRT . Until then , Ichigo soul crush incorporeal or not, as soul manip is one of multiple ways to deal with an incorporeal being, as stated on the incorporeality page.
again, what must i argue?, soul crush?, nothing is displayed at all on ichigo's profile page

Last edited:
There is no accurate evidence regarding Ichigo's soul crush here, please read above, these argument has been refuted

This thread has been moved to Vs battle, now y'all (Bleach Supporter/fandom) Could send proof regarding soul crush ichigo, otherwise, soul crush ichigo would i consider a crap out from match

I already said that in the beginning, and there's no soul crush you said in ichigo profile, if what you mean that's "deconstruction", He literally just got “resistance” from kurohitsugi aizen, it not deconstruction offensive owned by ichigo

What are you saying?, y're have do an outlier here, not all Soul Physiology in bleaxh have resistance to illusions and mind manipulation I will give an example like Captain and visored who are being affected by Aizen's illusion & manipulation, even Yhwach who is a Quincy is also affected

God entered HE spirit consciousness through an illusion, and he took his soul and brought it to the spiritual realm

I don't understand what Aura you mean, if do you mean it refers to reiryoku or reiatsu, If that's the case, God doesn't need be to copy he just attack illusions to Ichigo by offering power, and curses Ichigo afterwards

Where is the proof that Ichigo's reiatsu able crush souls?, I didn't even see that on his profile page

again, what must i argue?, soul crush?, nothing is displayed at all on ichigo's profile page
Soul and mind are linked in Bleach . Aizen can affect the soul with his Kyoka Suigetsu, wich is why he can affect the mind of Bleach characthers. God do not have such feats so his illusions would not work.

There is absolutely no proof that this is spiritual in nature. Bring me a statement this is the spiritual realm and not just a basic illusion. And even if it was, i don't think you realise the ammount of layers of Soul resistance God would need to overcome to affect Ichigo.

He do need to copy the reiatsu , because otherwise , Ichigo would know he is a fake, pretty simple. Bit the illusion wouldn't work in first place, as a stated , because God illusions have no feat of affecting the soul.

Go read the soul physiology and/or shinigami physiology page , it is on his profile at the begining. You should see the "Aura" section, this is the effect of reiatsu. Wich include passive soul manipulation. You should also see the resistance to mind manip due to being linked to their souls i talked about.

Last edited:
should be closed.
This should result in conclusions from staff & admin who are knowledgeable not only Bleach but also OPM, if you feel tired, better shut up and just pay attention
Soul and mind are linked in Bleach . Aizen can affect the soul with his Kyoka Suigetsu, wich is why he can affect the mind of Bleach characthers. God do not have such feats so his illusions would not work.

There is absolutely no proof that this is spiritual in nature. Bring me a statement this is the spiritual realm and not just a basic illusion. And even if it was, i don't think you realise the ammount of layers of Soul resistance God would need to overcome to affect Ichigo.
What?, God pulled HE soul and mind, then bring him to the spiritual realm, there it was clearly shown that his body was truly sprawling, only the bones remained. you have absolutely no good elaboration, which states that it is not really spiritual, I have proved it explicitly through real scans, if you force me to prove it again this is a burden of proof fallacy, You can also see it directly on the wiki, where God is able to interact, even attract HE's soul
He do need to copy the reiatsu , because otherwise , Ichigo would know he is a fake, pretty simple. Bit the illusion wouldn't work in first place, as a stated , because God illusions have no feat of affecting the soul.
Still can't, Ichigo has no feats of resistance to illusion disguises, and beside that Ichigo's low of Knowledge, he has very little knowledge of reasoning with his awareness of certain character traits.
Go read the soul physiology and/or shinigami physiology page , it is on his profile at the begining. You should see the "Aura" section, this is the effect of reiatsu. Wich include passive soul manipulation. You should also see the resistance to mind manip due to being linked to their souls i talked about.
These ur mean? There is no sentence "Soul Crush" And also even resistance to mind manip in the page explanation
Summary
Shinigami (死神, death god(s); Viz "Soul Reaper(s)") are guardians of the souls who are going through the circle of transmigration. In ancient times, they were known as Balancers (調整者 (バランサー), Baransā; Japanese for "Regulators"). They purify Hollows who do evil in the World of the Living and ensure the safe crossing of souls - the Pluses who have lost their way after death - by giving them a soul burial. Shinigami are the opposite of the Quincy.

Low-Tier Shinigami:
This rating is given out to any Shinigami within the series.

Example: Yumichika.

Holy Manipulation/Purification (Type 2)/BFR/Matter Manipulation (Zanpaktou’s cleanse the souls of evil spirits which are Hollows, cleansing their very Reishi particles, after which they proceed to either send them to the Soul Society or Hell if they have committed heinous crimes whilst alive)
Power Bestowal (Soul Reapers can bestow their power onto others through their Zanpakuto’s)
Limited Spatial Manipulation (Only when opening a Senkaimon, Shinigami can request “Spatial Freezes” around specific areas)
High-Tier Shinigami:
This rating is given out to all Captain Level/Lieutenant Level Shinigami with the exception of Kenpachi with specific abilities (Summoning/Awakened Power and Size Manipulation), he only gains the full list of abilities in the Thousand Year Blood War Arc after his training with Unohana.

Example: Byakuya and Renji.

All Previous Abilities Including:

Size Manipulation (Soul Reapers can manipulate the size of their Zanpakuto’s depending on the level of control over their Reiryoku)
Summoning (Shinigami that have Bankai can summon their Zanpakuto Spirit into their world)
Limited Healing (Shinigami with high-Reiryoku regenerate cuts and bruises instantly when releasing Gentei Kaijo)
Reactive Power Level (Soul Reapers passively shape their Zanpakuto the more time they spend with it, implanting it with their soul's “Essence”, changing its shape and awaking its innate ability)

This should result in conclusions from staff & admin who are knowledgeable not only Bleach but also OPM, if you feel tired, better shut up and just pay attention

What?, God pulled HE soul and mind, then bring him to the spiritual realm, there it was clearly shown that his body was truly sprawling, only the bones remained. you have absolutely no good elaboration, which states that it is not really spiritual, I have proved it explicitly through real scans, if you force me to prove it again this is a burden of proof fallacy, You can also see it directly on the wiki, where God is able to interact, even attract HE's soul

Still can't, Ichigo has no feats of resistance to illusion disguises, and beside that Ichigo's low of Knowledge, he has very little knowledge of reasoning with his awareness of certain character traits.

These ur mean? There is no sentence "Soul Crush" And also even resistance to mind manip in the page explanation
Just making HE die isn't proof of anything . God affecting hos soul is your headcanon. Bring clear cut statements.

Ichigo resist mind manip, as i already said, and is accepted on his profitle under the shinigami physiology. God's illusion wouldn't work on him because it doesn't work on his soul or soul senses.

If you don't know how to read, its not my fault. I told you to read the Soul physiology on top of the shinigami one on Ichigo's profile , if you can't find things like "Aura" or "soul manipulation", it's on you.

God do not have SOUL MANIP in his profile. Stop bringing your headcanon . Go make a CRT for God's soul manip and get accepted before awnsering to me again. I will not respond again until God have Soul manip and resistance to it.

Until then, this is a stomp for Ichigo via reiatsu crush.

Have you read this ?

Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and many others).

Unconventional Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Minds in Bleach are intertwined with their souls)

Just making HE die
I will continue your words that cut my truth, then he take him to another world. Did you see HE there? what is the physical body? definitely wasn't, and that's spiritual, his physical body had already disintegrated into a repeating bone
Ichigo resist mind manip, as i already said, and is accepted on his profitle under the shinigami physiology.
Your words prove absolutely nothing about mind manipulation resistance, I have read many times there are no explanation mentioned ini shinigami page, like what you said. these which should be called a headcanon
If you don't know how to read, its not my fault. I told you to read the Soul physiology on top of the shinigami one on Ichigo's profile ,
I am not accusing you if this is your fault, I have read this carefully and indeed there is no sentence mentioned there, that he has resistance to mind manipulation, if you feel that something is the indeed truth, you should be aggressively provide proof directly here
if you can't find things like "Aura" or "soul manipulation", it's on you.
So what does this have to do with Mind manipulation?
God do not have SOUL MANIP in his profile. Stop bringing your headcanon . Go make a CRT for God's soul manip and get accepted before awnsering to me again. I will not respond again until God have Soul manip and resistance to it.
God doesn't need Soul Manip to fight Ichigo, actually there are other simple ways to beat him, especially Time stop and also here God's speed is MFTL scaling via CFM Garou, so it's faster than Ichigo, both Gods actually don't need illusions for make special agreement to gave strength to Ichigo, he only has touch capital and that has enough made Ichigo cursed
Until then, this is a stomp for Ichigo via reiatsu crush.
Zero proof

I will continue your words that cut my truth, then he take him to another world. Did you see HE there? what is the physical body? definitely wasn't, and that's spiritual, his physical body had already disintegrated into a repeating bone

Your words prove absolutely nothing about mind manipulation resistance, I have read many times there are no explanation mentioned ini shinigami page, like what you said. these which should be called a headcanon

I am not accusing you if this is your fault, I have read this carefully and indeed there is no sentence mentioned there, that he has resistance to mind manipulation, if you feel that something is the indeed truth, you should be aggressively provide proof directly here

So what does this have to do with Mind manipulation?

God doesn't need Soul Manip to fight Ichigo, actually there are other simple ways to beat him, especially Time stop and also here God's speed is MFTL scaling via CFM Garou, so it's faster than Ichigo, both Gods actually don't need illusions for make special agreement to gave strength to Ichigo, he only has touch capital and that has enough made Ichigo cursed

Zero proof
Go make a CRT and upgrade Soul Manipulation for God and come back and also update Mftl speed then talk. Until then Ichigo stomps. Whatever bullshit you are saying is not accepted nor in the god profile. Only one who is making headcanons here is you not others.

Someone ignored incorporeal God (Not soul), and told me to upgrade soul manip, which actually time stop is enough if I'm serious here, and God has the feats of interacting with Soul when taking HE soul, that's enough for God to touch ichigo's soul so that could produce contract, after that ichigo will be damned, it actuallty simple as lol

Someone ignored incorporeal God (Not soul), and told me to upgrade soul manip, which actually time stop is enough if I'm serious here, and God has the feats of interacting with Soul when taking HE soul, that's enough for God to touch ichigo's soul so that could produce contract, after that ichigo will be damned, it actuallty simple as lol
Headcanon of yours with zero proof and anything in the profile.

incorporeal ≠ Soul Manipulation try again.

Incorporeal ≠ Soul Physiology, I'm focusing this on ichigo interactions, not manipulating souls, also soul crush wouldn't work for that.

Ichigo FRA.

Also, how is this guy going to fight Ichigo?

According to God's Profile:

-God was able to communicate with other beings while seemingly stuck in a different dimension.

-Standard Tactics: Unknown, God has not exhibited any inclination towards direct confrontation. Instead, it appears to prefer to empower other entities to carry out its objectives.

-Weaknesses: God sappears to be either unwilling or unable to engage in physical combat, and instead relies on conferring its powers to others to achieve its objectives. This transfer of power appears to be contingent on individuals willingly accepting it or make physical contact with his avatars.

It seems that this guy is already unsuitible for battle.

No, as Time Stop has no interdimensional range. This transfer of power appears to be contingent on individuals willingly accepting it. God is in a different dimension, God is not even in essence on the battlefield. Therefore, unless God is using someone like Garou on the battlefield, God is already out of battle.

Last edited:
-God was able to communicate with other beings while seemingly stuck in a different dimension.
It was stated that the dimension of the seal had a hole, Then God descended to earth in an incorporeal form, then touched Garou's hand, even though he had insisted on refusing his offer, and finally the contract was intertwined, Then Garou became the avatar of the curse here, this feat is a picture that God did to Ichigo.
It seems that this guy is already unsuitible for battle.
Do you know the SBA regulations in battle? neither side would be impeded by anything, and even though God was being confined in a different dimension, so they would be directly connected to the battlefield without any preparations.
Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start
The rest of your argument points are just nitpicking and don't make sense, because they are against this rule

Do you know the SBA regulations in battle? neither side would be impeded by anything, and even though God was being confined in a different dimension, so they would be directly connected to the battlefield without any preparations.
No, your character is not literally physically present on the battlefield, profile states this too. SBA would never say that.
It just says that the characters didn't make any preparations.
What do you think weakness and sbt are for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back