• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs God OPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wincondition For God
  • Time Stop
  • Better Statistics
  • Passive illusion & Fear manipulation (Soul Stage)
  • Life manipulation
is there any ichigo supporters here?

Currently God literally just exist as Incorporeal being form, Not soul. So that strategy has be getting negation.

Also i didn't see that reiatsu ichigo capable be crushed soul, like which reiatsu Aizen do.

Also i didn't see that reiatsu ichigo capable be crushed soul, like which reiatsu Aizen do.
Ichigo holds back against his friends but he let looses against his Enemies. It's just his enemies are so strong and has Resistance to stand his soul crush.

Ichigo holds back against his friends but he let looses against his Enemies. It's just his enemies are so strong and has Resistance to stand his soul crush.
Well, but does have any explicit proof? that if Ichigo's reiatsu able to crush souls?

on which chapter is that shows? let me see directly
When Ichigo uses HOS he lets loose his holding back SP. Also warns Orihime. Whole Building got erased without even he doing anything.

You know even Lieutenant can soul crush Ichigo has more Reastu of course he can.

God would need to trick Ichigo into accepting his power before it can do anything to him offensivelly.

But it really doesn't matter, because God get instantly soul crushed without being able to do anything as it have no resistance to soul manip.

Voting Ichigo.

God would need to trick Ichigo into accepting his power before it can do anything to him offensivelly.
God has a passive illusion ability in the form of an aura he will disguise himself as Ichigo's closest partner, and give him strength. Also here he has the Time manipulation ability which has two certainties, namely do stopping time and time traveling to the past.
Lieutenant can soul crush Ichigo has more Reastu of course he can.
You did not provide any scan evidence regarding ichigo's soul crush, if you match ichigo's reiatsu with others this is just a matchlogo, and Currently physiology God's not soul rather it is incorporeal, so even Aizen's soul crush will not be useful before God, since reiatsu is only gallop on something spiritual
This should be closed.
You have no right to it other than admin and staff here

You did not provide any scan evidence regarding ichigo's soul crush, if you match ichigo's reiatsu with others this is just a matchlogo, and Currently physiology God's not soul rather it is incorporeal, so even Aizen's soul crush will not be useful before God, since reiatsu is only gallop on something spiritual
  • This is a joke Battle so I take it you are joking at this point & scans are already in the profile.
  • Move it to Vs battle if you are serious about this I will send the scans for Ichigo SP negging Non corporals. Otherwise this is my last reply. I am not interested in joke battles anyway.
It's a joke Battle So I don't but it you posted it in vs battle then I had right to request to close this.

God has a passive illusion ability in the form of an aura he will disguise himself as Ichigo's closest partner, and give him strength. Also here he has the Time manipulation ability which has two certainties, namely do stopping time and time traveling to the past.

Since despite posting in joke battle, you take the fight seriously :

Souls in bleach have resistance to mind manip due to their soul and mind being the same. God do not have soul manip or feats that his illusions work on a spiritual level. Also, Bleach characther can feel eah other auras , so even if God can appear as Ichigo's friend, there is no proof he can copy the aura.

I do not have to prove anything, because it's already accepted as is. Reiatsu work like that. If you disagree, go make a CRT . Until then , Ichigo soul crush incorporeal or not, as soul manip is one of multiple ways to deal with an incorporeal being, as stated on the incorporeality page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back