• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki's Lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Bias said:
^ There are no real feats of Aizen being Continent Level. IIRC it was a theory that put him there.
No, the Current stats are based off of His Kurohitsugi. The one you are thinking of is the Pulling the Royal palace hypothetical, which is not being used atm.

Nisemono96 said:
So how does his Kido relate to an upgrade for Lifting Strength? This interests me.
I never said it did? but Aizen should scale to any common feats of any Non-Trancendent.

I thought this was about Ichigo's lifting strength. Where does Aizen come from?

Also Aizen's lifting strength is superhuman is something wrong with that?

You didn't but Illuminati did when this post about whether or not to upgrade Ichigo became Aizen simply being boosted up because of character statements, a Kido and destroyed fingers.

As chair bound as he is with the majority of all that power restrained, and almost being incapable of movement how can he lift anything? But that really isn't the point huh? Just that because he should be able to do it right?

I thought so too, but these things rarely stay on topic.

That Sounds like some downplaying. That "Kido" was Calc'd to be small Continent level, and will become Continent level after the AP revision.

"As chair bound as he is with the majority of all that power restrained"

Yeah, hes restrained and hes that powerful. by your logic we should take away his speed aswell, because hes in the chair. also, a lack of feats is a reason for powerscaling not against it.

I have no issue with his supposed Transcendence, the issue itself if one pays attention is in how it merely is handed out becuase of it and little else.

By my logic? I am just applying the same logic that used by more illustrious members of the wiki to deny my proposal based on powerscaling and Ichigo's own overall superior stats and feats when compared to Meninas to bring his Lifting Strength up. He even has his power then commented on by both Nimaiya as being greater than it ever after gaining true Shikai and Yhwach himself claiming he has since reclaimed the level of power he used to pwn Aizen with.

But is denied due to sufficient lack of lifting feats or how he doesn't clearly surpass Meninas in almost every regard despite their canon confrontations and profiles showing otherwise.

It really just feals inconsistant.

"That Sounds like some downplaying. That "Kido" was Calc'd to be small Continent level, and will become Continent level after the AP revision."

what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back