• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibei vs Refia

She's a videogame character.

I cant answer to that.

Though, given that magic is something the party uses very frecuently, I could say they'd start by casting spells.

As someone who knows nothing about either, at a glance the abilities of Refia seem far more versatile and dangerous. Idk the degree of skill or how the characters fight though, so not voting now.

Ichibe will probably start with smacking her around a couple thousand ri with his spirit arms.He also has a pretty massive range advantage so if he activates his ichimonji I'd say he wins right then and there.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Refia is a white mage so I'd say she would start with white magic.
Did you use the game's intro? We assume they are composites, jobs system is game mechanic.

Welp. Then refia's starting move would be Haste + Tornado. Accelerating time for herself and draining Ichibei of all his life force.

Refia can use Mini to reduce Ichibei's physical characteristics greatly, or toad and incapacitate him. Break petrifies ichibei, Death kills him. And she has speed advantage thankz to haste.

I'm not sure if she will have the time to cast spells since Ichibe is pretty relentless,he will charge her with shunpo and slap her around a couple thousand ri,There is also the factor of his shikai and bankai which will take 1 second max to activate,and once the ink gets on her it's pretty much over honestly.

As for the tornado Ichibe can easily get out of range,since it has a range of couple meters it seems and i'm not sure about draining his life force since he has type 1 immortality,and is likely millions of years old already.

>Not time to cast spells.

She just needs to say the spell's name. "Break" is enough to turn him into a statue.

Life force =/= Aging.

Ichibei would simply collapse from being to tired to even continue fighting.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
would be funny if the match started and they exchanged names..because then she would her voice because of his name curse,meaning no calling out spells kek.
She is resistant to Silence, though.

Ahh I see Status effects have the curse subcategory as well,I'll stick with my original argument since Ichibe doesn't even need to move to smack her around,and once he gets tired of it she gets painted black.

Okaaay. As you wish. However, I'd like to point out that Refia is a 14 years old girl, ichibei "smacking her around" asap would be pretty out of character.

Waifu: 0

Husbando: 1

Ahh you edited it,that's unlikely considering Ichibe character in battle is pure aggression,I doubt he will take it easy on her regardless of her age.Besides everyone is pretty much a "child" in comparison to Ichibe's age.

Back