• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibei Hyousube (Bleach) VS Funny Valentine (JOJO)

Ichibe starts with Shikai and Funny Valentine with D4C
so... Paradox gg? Ichibe (as far as i know) cant interact with D4C (his non-physical interaction sounds baseline) and the speed difference between the two means Funny can react to all of his attacks then paradox him.

so... Paradox gg? Ichibe (as far as i know) cant interact with D4C (his non-physical interaction sounds baseline) and the speed difference between the two means Funny can react to all of his attacks then paradox him.
First of all speed is equalized and second Bleach’s non psychical interaction isn’t „baselined“ lmao.

First of all speed is equalized and second Bleach’s non psychical interaction isn’t „baselined“ lmao.
D4C isn't equalized to superhuman, its put down the same multiplier so its still a shit ton faster.

If it isn't baseline why do they make it sound like it is? all they say is that he can hurt 'intangible beings' which doesn't tell me its layered or not.

Bleach high tiers scale to being able to touch spirit ribbons, which are intangible to normal souls that have NPI. Ichibe’s NPI should be above baseline.
This is the explanation I wanted. I think Ichibei could interact here

Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Sounds like you’re saying that strong souls can’t interact.
Look at the direction of the <<<

Open part means greater, pointy part means less

Basically strong souls are more tangible that the spirit Robbins which can only be interacted by strong people who had training

If ichibe is in shikai that means he is on a state where he already controls all black and anything his ink touches loses all their stats and abilities/hax

Which by just moving his staff it shoots ink, and then he can shoot it at a 360 degree angle

and that will save him from being paradoxxed how?

Doesn't Valentine's hax require him to physically externally move Ichibei to paradox him? How is he gonna do that given the massive AP gap? Not to mention that Valentine is still hampered by passive spiritual pressure which will make things harder for him to move, cause his stamina to drain faster, fatigue him psychologically (if he's not outright crushed)

Doesn't Valentine's hax require him to physically externally move Ichibei to paradox him? How is he gonna do that given the massive AP gap?
The paradox works by getting Clones of Ichibe from the multiverse to interact with Ichibe. It’s been a while since I read steel ball run but it only requires contact to work, not really something AP based.

The paradox works by getting Clones of Ichibe from the multiverse to interact with Ichibe. It’s been a while since I read steel ball run but it only requires contact to work, not really something AP based.
Yeah but he still has to grab and pull them between what Valentine is squeezed between, right?

Yeah but like for him to cause a paradox, he needs to grab this other universe version of his opponent to whatever he is squeezed between and make them meet each other?
Are you saying he’d need the AP to forcibly grab an alternate Ichibe and bring him to the universe where the main Ichibe is?

Are you saying he’d need the AP to forcibly grab an alternate Ichibe and bring him to the universe where the main Ichibe is?
I mean if i'm not mistaken, yeah?

Physically valentine and D4C is like tier 8-C, the gap between that and High 6-A is massive.

It'll be like a kid pulling a boulder with his bare hands.

Or maybe we just don't consider this in Valentine matches?

If Valentine needs to touch ichibe that means getting close and a single tap from ichibe is gonna kill him considering the AP difference
he can also use his giant limbs to send him 1,000 RI away

I mean if i'm not mistaken, yeah?

Physically valentine and D4C is like tier 8-C, the gap between that and High 6-A is massive.

It'll be like a kid pulling a boulder with his bare hands.

Or maybe we just don't consider this in Valentine matches?
we are never shown how valentine moves doppleganger to main universe. all we know he somehow moves them between universes.

we are never shown how valentine moves doppleganger to main universe. all we know he somehow moves them between universes.
At the very least, it's not likely that just contact is required to do it. We know valentine also has to have them between two things to travel to the main universe and that requires a certain amount of force to do.

The best he can do here is what he does in Eyes of Heaven where he uses the American Flag and lays it on top of his target, Ichibei can easily circumvent that by slashing the flag apart before it touches him.

At the very least, it's not likely that just contact is required to do it. We know valentine also has to have them between two things to travel to the main universe and that requires a certain amount of force to do.
he can pull out alternates of himself incredibly fast. it would take a lot longer for him to summon an alternate of himself if he needed to do what your implying. the same applies here with Ichibei.
Ichibei can easily circumvent that by slashing the flag apart before it touches him.
10 meters apart says no. that, and this assumes he has prior knowledge that he's going to attempt to paradox Ichibei.

10 meters apart says no. that, and this assumes he has prior knowledge that he's going to attempt to paradox Ichibei.
He does know it’s a fight. He doesn’t have to know that. Of course he would try to counter act an opponent trying to tag him. He can take the flags name and power.

range attack by ichibe using the giant limbs that send the target 1,000 RI away, and with the AP difference it would kill him
And valentine has MFTL reaction speeds so in the time he's watching it move towards him he can just leave to another universe.
He does know it’s a fight. He doesn’t have to know that. Of course he would try to counter act an opponent trying to tag him. He can take the flags name and power.
power nulling a flag without any powers. and that still relies on the fact he KNOWS valentine is going to paradox him, which he wont.

Back