• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I Will Kill Kenjaku" - Kenjaku vs Yuta

Arkenis

They/Them

3bc1528b43511ca0a29cb1ac1c88851b.jpg

"I Have Lived. A Thousand Years!! Of Conflicts!! And Alliances!! A CURSED WORLD!!!"
FKhE_iwagAEFgZv

"Come, Rika. Give Me Everything."

• SBA
  • Shinjuku Yuta
  • Location - Shinjuku

Yuta:

Kenjaku:
Shmooply, EldemadeDityjon, Da3ggman, LIFE_OF_KING

Last edited:
Kenny/Geto H2H CQC skills are compared to Gojo. He is gonna use some curses to fend Rika for few seconds and sneaks in Mini Uzumaki and kills Yuta while overwhelming him in CQC. Domain battle would obviously go to Kenny due to Open Barriers. Kenny is implied to be no.2 barrier user in the verse so he can swap conditions and break Yuta's domain if there are any arguments made for Yuta can shrink his domain blah blah blah.

There are other arguments can be made for Kenny but not really interested in long paragraphs spam. So count my Vote on this with the above reasons.

Voting Kenny.

Last edited:
I figure it could go either way but I lean towards Kenjaku.

For one I don't think h2h will be an issue for Yuta, even with Kenjaku being comparable to Gojo. Rika and Yuta engaging in combat could take on Sukuna and did so decently with the aid of techs thrown in, and against Kenjaku would do similar. Any curses thrown Yuta's way would be killed with pos energy or Rika ripping them apart, Jacob's Ladder will be his main counter to any swarm of curses though. Shrine is probably gonna be a big surprise to Kenjaku and may be fatal if Kenjaku isn't quick with rct. The other techs like Charles's, Inumaki's, Dhruv's, will make this fight easier on him. It's not too important, but Yuta's got better reinforcement now, he should be able to handle anything Kenjaku throws and tank it

This is more just opinionated but I don't think Kenjaku's domain is gonna be an immediate gg. With Kenjaku saying Yuki should've used her domain and if she had the results wouldn't have been boring, in addition to Yuta having learned better barrier technique from Gojo and being equal to Sukuna's, Yuta should be able to last similarly against Kenjaku and knowing Kenjaku has a barrier-less domain he'll opt to shrinking his right away.

Back