• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to increase the ability of the deus trinity

The scan above outright mentions to "infinite worlds" so it must be 2-A

Here is another scan btw

IMG_1692.jpg
Okay. What about this?

That scan confirms the existence of infinite worlds, but from what I’ve gathered the feat here is destroying “the world”.
But the OP mentions this weapon, which can destroy all worlds.
2A : The Dante Cross weapon is said to be capable of destroying the entire world, and the world in the trinity of seven is as infinite as the scan in the structure of the world of the trinity of seven above.
and deus trinity can use that weapon
2-A should be fine for this specific weapon, but Low 2-C for everything else.

The op only mentioned that the weapon can destroy the "world" ( not worlds ) tho? and he thought it would be 2a cuz the universe is infinite in size.

Edit: Nvm the scan states the weapon can affect all worlds, mb.

If “the world” truly contextually refers to space-time then Tier 2 makes sense I suppose.

The abilities look fine, though I’m unsure about the Acausality
why are you not sure?, a magus who studies supernatural phenomena "OUTSIDE" the laws of the world, is not qualified for type 4 accasaulity?

If you agree, can you profile Deus Triniry on this vsb wiki?.
Sorry again, because I don't know how to make it myself
I do not create character profile pages myself, especially not for verses that I do not know almost anything about.

If you or somebody else here who is interested in the verse are not able to create or edit pages for it, there does not seem to be much point to this thread. My apologies.

I do not create character profile pages myself, especially not for verses that I do not know almost anything about.

If you or somebody else here who is interested in the verse are not able to create or edit pages for it, there does not seem to be much point to this thread. My apologies.
thank you, I will learn to create a new profile and for the addition of abilities, I already understand

No problem.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

No problem.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Yes, after this CRT is approved, I will revise the Kasuga Arata & Abyss Trinity tier

Okay. That is good then, but please investigate so you handle it properly according to my instructions above.

ok, btw, can i revise their level and will my vsb profile be visible on vsb wiki trinity seven?, thanks
You will need to wait for more input I guess and I think you should be good at editing and practice before trying to edit or create pages so as not to create bad pages or make errors on the pages.

And if you are asking if after editing the pages your profile will be in the history of those who made an edit to the page? Then yes it will be

You will need to wait for more input I guess and I think you should be good at editing and practice before trying to edit or create pages so as not to create bad pages or make errors on the pages.

And if you are asking if after editing the pages your profile will be in the history of those who made an edit to the page? Then yes it will be
do you agree with tier l2c arata kasuga ?, because for now i want to raise the tier, and i will learn a lot about revision on vsb wiki

But the OP mentions this weapon, which can destroy all worlds.

2-A should be fine for this specific weapon, but Low 2-C for everything else.
This is what seems to have been accepted here.

Well, it may be best if somebody who knows how to edit properly according to our standards handles it. Otherwise I will end up having to clean up all of your edits for you.

Back