• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I WANNA MAKE CORPSES OUT OF ASIAN GIRL!!!!!! (1-3-0)

Seeing Acheron get an upgrade recently, i wanna see how it goes if she battle a triangle who's also get an upgrade.
Bill Cipher:
Acheron:

Rules: SBA
Arena takes place in Albuquerque
Bill Possibly 1-B Key is used

This feels like spite. Anyways, Acheron cannot do anything to a higher dimensional being as of now. This matchup should be closed.

Nvm, Bill doesn’t have higher-dimensional existence. What will he start with? All I know is that Acheron can swiftly discern Bill as a threat and instantly draw her sword; Bill doesn’t seem to resist any of Acheron’s haxxes.

What will he start with?
Relies on Weirdmageddon ability passively, which include such as: Madness Manipulation, Time Stop, Dimensional Manipulation (bringing fictional character to live), Transmutation, etc

But personally for him, its either Biology Manipulation/Transmutation or Energy Projection.
Both of which a 12D Smurf, its instant death when Bill does this two

Relies on Weirdmageddon ability passively, which include such as: Madness Manipulation, Time Stop, Dimensional Manipulation (bringing fictional character to live), Transmutation, etc

But personally for him, its either Biology Manipulation/Transmutation or Energy Projection.
Both of which a 12D Smurf, its instant death when Bill does this two
Yeah, GGs.

hmm...idk if acheron starts at 4-A key and has to unsheathe her sword for high 1-C or just starts straight up at high 1-C
Both dont matter since she gets one shot by a whole ap difference
The only way for her to win is via time stop which i didnt see if bill has resistance to,
And several other haxes she has when using her sword,i feel like saying Acheron but ap difference and amount of hax bill has makes it a stomp imo

I thought she can atleast stand a chance, with some of her cut (maybe?) it can takes Bill down for quite some time
She doesnt have dura negation listed on her profile even tho she cuts space with skill and ultimate,maybe that would work in her favour

bro what
show me bill passively using madness, time stop and dimensional manip on someone
if you're saying he can do all that passively

Coming back to this after Honkai upgrade to 12-D, I think this can be far more viable now. Iirc, Bill's passives are based on his reality warping and law manipulation which Acheron resists. Bill's 1-B form doesn't have the NEP and Incorporeality type of stuff (even if he did, Acheron can still interact via Imaginary Energy which is type 2 infohax). Since this is in character, Bill being the psycho manipulator he is, will likely start by attempting to trick Acheron and delve into her mind, which will utterly backfire against him. All Acheron needs to do is draw her sword and space-time will indefinitely freeze, and one slash upon Bill will end him. Bill perhaps is physically 1-B while Acheron is just a smurf, but honestly, Bill practically uses his hax abilities all the time and is unrealistic to think he'll be willing to fight one-on-one. Acheron isn't dumb, especially around opponents. She'll notice Bill as a threat the instant they meet up and she'll draw her sword, freeze time, and Bill is gone after one strike.

Voting Acheron.

Coming back to this after Honkai upgrade to 12-D, I think this can be far more viable now. Iirc, Bill's passives are based on his reality warping and law manipulation which Acheron resists. Bill's 1-B form doesn't have the NEP and Incorporeality type of stuff (even if he did, Acheron can still interact via Imaginary Energy which is type 2 infohax). Since this is in character, Bill being the psycho manipulator he is, will likely start by attempting to trick Acheron and delve into her mind, which will utterly backfire against him. All Acheron needs to do is draw her sword and space-time will indefinitely freeze, and one slash upon Bill will end him. Bill perhaps is physically 1-B while Acheron is just a smurf, but honestly, Bill practically uses his hax abilities all the time and is unrealistic to think he'll be willing to fight one-on-one. Acheron isn't dumb, especially around opponents. She'll notice Bill as a threat the instant they meet up and she'll draw her sword, freeze time, and Bill is gone after one strike.

Voting Acheron.
well ill vote acheron fra too,plus she can cut cause and effect which bill has according to what @Brogeefrong said

Voting Acheron.
Bill wouldnt have a reason to try to get into Acheron's mind, so he'd probably start with snapping transmutation/petrification bs, and Bill is also a Type 4 Acasual/was unaffected by Weridmageddon's making time dead, so wouldnt he be unaffected by the ts?

Bill wouldnt have a reason to try to get into Acheron's mind, so he'd probably start with snapping transmutation/petrification bs, and Bill is also a Type 4 Acasual/was unaffected by Weridmageddon's making time dead, so wouldnt he be unaffected by the ts?
Bill's transmutation and petrification are based on his biological/matter manipulation on a molecular level. Acheron resists antimatter manipulation, which is pretty much at the same level as macro-quantum matter manipulation by default iirc. As for his type 4 acausality; the description is quite messed up and I doubt it's even acasualilty. Nonetheless, causality is still bounded by space and time; type 4 guarantees a character to be in an irregular plane of causality whereas conventional causality and destiny don't apply, but that doesn't mean it's not bounded by space and time.

Bill's transmutation and petrification are based on his biological/matter manipulation on a molecular level. Acheron resists antimatter manipulation, which is pretty much at the same level as macro-quantum matter manipulation by default iirc.
Well in this thread i got told not all Bill's transmutation stuff is based on biologyy
As for his type 4 acausality; the description is quite messed up and I doubt it's even acasualilty. Nonetheless, causality is still bounded by space and time; type 4 guarantees a character to be in an irregular plane of causality whereas conventional causality and destiny don't apply, but that doesn't mean it's not bounded by space and time.
What about him being unaffected by weridmageddon's time bullshit

Coming back to this after Honkai upgrade to 12-D, I think this can be far more viable now. Iirc, Bill's passives are based on his reality warping and law manipulation which Acheron resists. Bill's 1-B form doesn't have the NEP and Incorporeality type of stuff (even if he did, Acheron can still interact via Imaginary Energy which is type 2 infohax)
He didn't have NEP when he's in his Physical Form, but i think he regain his NEP when he get outsides of it... Just like when he wants to enter Stan's mind, he immediately turns into his Mindscape Form. So, Acheron here can't permanently killed Bill because he still lives on as a NEP.

And, how is Info Type 2 being able to interact NEP again? Who is she gonna attack? Nothingness? Is she gonna slash something that does not exist? No matter how powerful it is, if its not directly attacked at Bill its just not gonna work.
Since this is in character, Bill being the psycho manipulator he is, will likely start by attempting to trick Acheron and delve into her mind, which will utterly backfire against him.
Bro is not convincing anyone in his Physical Form, his whole reason on "manipulation" people is to bring Weirdmageddon (literally his full goal) and he didn't have the need to do that again.

Bill could just like, "BOOM" on Acheron (Bill also does this to Time Baby, he doesn't wanna mess around)
All Acheron needs to do is draw her sword and space-time will indefinitely freeze, and one slash upon Bill will end him.
"outside time" yeah, and is one of the reason why he didn't get affected by Weirdmageddon effect.

EDIT: Nvm, its a smurf

Well in this thread i got told not all Bill's transmutation stuff is based on biologyy
Well, I did say it was also molecular manipulation; nonetheless, it won't do jack to Acheron.
What about him being unaffected by weridmageddon's time bullshit
Pretty sure that's his acausality.
He didn't have NEP when he's in his Physical Form, but i think he regain his NEP when he get outsides of it... Just like when he wants to enter Stan's mind, he immediately turns into his Mindscape Form. So, Acheron here can't permanently killed Bill because he still lives on as a NEP.
Nah, she still can.
And, how is Info Type 2 being able to interact NEP again? Who is she gonna attack? Nothingness? Is she gonna slash something that does not exist? No matter how powerful it is, if its not directly attacked at Bill its just not gonna work.
Bill does not have aspect type 2 NEP which means that type 2 information is still going to affect him. Even with all that aside, Acheron controls the Path of Nihility which gives Void Manipulation that covers every nature and aspect of NEP.
Bro is not convincing anyone in his Physical Form, his whole reason on "manipulation" people is to bring Weirdmageddon (literally his full goal) and he didn't have the need to do that again.
Bill could just like, "BOOM" on Acheron (Bill also does this to Time Baby, he doesn't wanna mess around)
Bill acted arrogant due to Time Baby being infinitely weaker than him and mocked him before striking the final blow. Let alone Acheron even physically weaker; I doubt he'll go for a laser shot the instant they meet up.
"outside time" yeah, and is one of the reason why he didn't get affected by Weirdmageddon effect.
I can't find any statements that he himself is outside of time.

He has it seperate from his Transmutation, based on his profile
Resisting matter manipulation will also guarantee resistance to matter-based transmutation unless concisely specified otherwise.
So why would he be affected by the Space-Time Freeze
I said before that causality is still bounded by time; type 4 acasuality only operates on different/irregular causality systems.

Voting Acheron.

I agree with this, I am voting Acheron FRA

Bill does not have aspect type 2 NEP which means that type 2 information is still going to affect him. Even with all that aside, Acheron controls the Path of Nihility which gives Void Manipulation that covers every nature and aspect of NEP.
NEP3 is as same as NEP1 in quality, which is, nothingness (obviously)... And like i said, no matter if ITS Type 2 if Acheron can't affect a non-existence being then she just can't do a damage to him.

Her Void Manipulation works like Existence Erasure, she erases till nothingness, not actually "attacked" that nothingness.
Bill acted arrogant due to Time Baby being infinitely weaker than him and mocked him before striking the final blow. Let alone Acheron even physically weaker; I doubt he'll go for a laser shot the instant they meet up.
Huh? Bill saw everything as weaker than him, not just Time Baby (Even Time Baby could be the top 5 character in power based feats). And for your information, he'll absolutely do that (Lmao, its his main power, Energy Projection, he always does this sh*t when fighting Dipper before he even got his Physical Form)
I can't find any statements that he himself is outside of time
Yeah its from the Nightmare Realm, but he insert himself to the Realm (Hence why he got "Empowerment" in the first place).
He didn't like the idea where people get controlled by physics, law, time and so on, that is the reason why he did Weirdmageddon in the first place.

NEP3 is as same as NEP1 in quality, which is, nothingness (obviously)... And like i said, no matter if ITS Type 2 if Acheron can't affect a non-existence being then she just can't do a damage to him.

Her Void Manipulation works like Existence Erasure, she erases till nothingness, not actually "attacked" that nothingness.
Nah. Her Void Manipulation works through manipulating the Path of Nihility, which is the concept of absolute nothingness itself.
Huh? Bill saw everything as weaker than him, not just Time Baby (Even Time Baby could be the top 5 character in power based feats). And for your information, he'll absolutely do that (Lmao, its his main power, Energy Projection, he always does this sh*t when fighting Dipper before he even got his Physical Form)
Then again, he's arrogant and won't start with it. Also, I doubt that Acheron can't dodge since it is still a beam that needs speed to travel nonetheless.
Yeah its from the Nightmare Realm, but he insert himself to the Realm (Hence why he got "Empowerment" in the first place).
He didn't like the idea where people get controlled by physics, law, time and so on, that is the reason why he did Weirdmageddon in the first place.
Still doesn't apply for himself.
Sorry, but i did not tolerate this "FRA" dh*t because we're still on debate.
Try to keep that thing out of here until then.
Votes are votes, gotta count it or this is getting conveyed to fun and games :sleep:

Resisting matter manipulation will also guarantee resistance to matter-based transmutation unless concisely specified otherwise.
but bill's transmutation and matter manipulation are seperate on their profile
I said before that causality is still bounded by time; type 4 acasuality only operates on different/irregular causality systems.
Bill was unaffected by time being screwed up because of his Type 4, so Acheron would need time stop that works on that level

Nah. Her Void Manipulation works through manipulating the Path of Nihility, which is the concept of absolute nothingness itself.
is this the feats for that "absolute nothingness"?
(I can't embed link, https://gyazo.com/2d4848da9948e85cafa9af5cdc37ea61)

anyway, controlling it doesn't mean you can touch it physically.
Its just for his power (this "Void Manipulation" thingy), and will not harmed Bill as its not NPI specificially.

Its like saying that i can touch Blackhole just because i can summon it.
Then again, he's arrogant and won't start with it. Also, I doubt that Acheron can't dodge since it is still a beam that needs speed to travel nonetheless.
He's starting with it, are you even reading my points?
Time Baby can't react to its beam, and, Bill attack speed is MFTL+ too scaled to his travel speed. I don't think she can even dodge anything.
Still doesn't apply for himself.
????
Its listed on his Acausality section, "outside time", doesn't matter.
You do know that Acausality 4 grants many other Resistance other than just "Causality", right? Huh.
Votes are votes, gotta count it or this is getting conveyed to fun and games :sleep:
No, its just that this "FRA" thing is like a biased option... and based by the pfp i've seen that commenting this "FRA" so far is come from none other than Hoyoverse Game, like, what (Y'all wanna win this so bad?)

Even in the VS Thread Rules, the conclusion is based on who got a better arguments, not "FRA" sh*t

No, its just that this "FRA" thing is like a biased option... and based by the pfp i've seen that commenting this "FRA" so far is come from none other than Hoyoverse Game, like, what (Y'all wanna win this so bad?)

Even in the VS Thread Rules, the conclusion is based on who got a better arguments, not "FRA" sh*t
Bro its not that deep,they litteraly said why they think acheron wins and we agreed simple enough.

Bro its not that deep,they litteraly said why they think acheron wins and we agreed simple enough.
And how is that "constructive", like, at all? You guys are not even seeing the opposition arguments first, and just outright "FRA" without any valid counter to begin with.
What???

Also fyi this fight isnt even that impressive,you outright put 11d vs 12d
And even with 12d hax,she still has not enough durability for him,he can flick the finger on her forehead and shes gone,but because she is more likely to go all out and dura neg his ass,and based on garrixian arguments,im still on acheron side but truthfully...this fight isnt fair

Also fyi this fight isnt even that impressive,you outright put 11d vs 12d
And even with 12d hax,she still has not enough durability for him,he can flick the finger on her forehead and shes gone,but because she is more likely to go all out and dura neg his ass,and based on garrixian arguments,im still on acheron side but truthfully...this fight isnt fair
Wasn't she upgraded to 12D

Back