• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I swear one day I'll make a non one-sided 9-A matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crusader gets at most 35% against Undead, though, Seras' Vulnerability to Light and Holy objects might come into play here. Crusader can also buff his own defenses.

Crusader deals more versus undead, has abilities that she is weak to, and can eventually get past her healing factor (her best argument, and don't get me wrong, it isn't bad).

Voting Crusader, high-difficulty.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Well, Seras isn't really undead but The Crusader's holy manipulation is her weakness anyway.
"Seras Victoria (Òé╗Òâ®Òé╣Òâ╗Òâ┤ÒéúÒé»ÒâêÒâ¬Òéó, Serasu Vikutoria) is Alucard's fledgling. Seras was turned into a vampire by Alucard to save her from a would-be fatal gunshot wound in the chest that he also caused."

"turned into a vampire"

"vampire"

w h a t

Yeah

Of course she doesn't have Type 7

And I don't remember how Hellsing vampires work

So

I'll get back to you on November 1st

WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER OCTOBER ENDS

Okay yeah, Vampires' livelyness is kinda left vague, but basically you turn into at least a proper Vampire by drinking Blood

Being dead is kinda specifically against the requirements

DMUA said:
Okay yeah, Vampires' livelyness is kinda left vague, but basically you turn into at least a proper Vampire by drinking Blood

Being dead is kinda specifically against the requirements
A lot of fiction tends to consider Vampires undead by default, even if they never died to begin with, The Elder Scrolls would be one such example.

Hellsing kinda doesn't

They're considered unholy and are vunerable to Protestant and Cathoic forkery, but nothing about drinking the life essence that is blood is implied to be "undead"

Ghouls are definitely 100% certified undead but Vampires really kinda aren't

Guys

I'll have to break the news

Only The Captai is gonna be 9-A as per the revisions we're doing

I'm depressed

Wait.

Didn't Complete Seras tank the same explosion that he did? The one that gives him his 9-A durability to begin with?

****, why is the scaling in this series so confusing?

I... I'll need to look at the scene again, but I think it was her throwing a thing at The Captian and then it exploded

Yeah, now that I recall, she threw a bomb thingy, it exploded, and of course The Captian didn't have squat happen to him.

Abomination vs The Captian

DARKEST DUNGEON VS HELLSING LIVES ON BABY!!!!!!!!

If she threw it she doesn't scale to the full explosion

You'd be surprised how much that changes the result

Yeah even if she was caught by it would probably only serve to support 9-B. and I don't think the explosion actually touches her

Not really

Can't do squat to him and gets his mind ripped to pieces manually

Ancestor can't flay an incoporeal and Alucard is a walking Eldritch abomination, meaning Type 3 is a no go.

Also, yes, we can keep going for now, but everyone's getting downed to 9-B save the Captain since he's kinda the strongest in verse and Seras never actually tanked the explosive she threw at said Captian, requiring shoving a silver tooth with all her might into his chest, which he wanted her to do

Okay so they're actually staying 9-A

And ugh

... Not sure what to do with the votes considering they're all based on Bonus damage which doesn't really work

Especially considering holy forkery only negates Regen, it doesn't actually hurt more

is it too late to bump

Just that

well

5 votes and all

feels a shame to leave it and I forgot about it

okay so

one more then

niceu

EY GRACE LADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back