• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Remove a Funny Joke to Save My Own Ass (Akron vs Number 39: Utopia)

Hl3 or bust said:
i don't know

i don't think there was a status effect like that in EBF, but he can negate a shitton of other stuff
There isn't so far, afaik.

Closest things would be Morale preventing OHK (Which can be negged by Dispel)

Akron FRA.

Also @Hl3 both Dispel and Syphon are power null, albeit two different kinds of it. Syphon prevents you from casting, Dispel negs stuff that was already casted

Akron's black hole is created by the sheer density of his power, so even if his abilities got nulled the black hole would remain

@Kalias, i know, i just wanted to specifiy because Akron didn't resist dispel, but he did resist syphon

anyways, whoever can, feel free to add this

I never expected that Utopia could have a fair match against Akron of all people. It kind of makes me happy, even if he loses.

Also, this makes me want to throw other Number Monsters at Akron to see what would happe

DMB 1 said:
I never expected that Utopia could have a fair match against Akron of all people. It kind of makes me happy, even if he loses.

Also, this makes me want to throw other Number Monsters at Akron to see what would happe
prettt sure they're all stomps either way, but go for it

Well, i added this to the profiles 3 or 4 hours ago due to it being unanimous, so just close this when you get chance

Since there I have a bit of confusion about Utopia's keys (Utopia Ray seems to be listed twice, for some reason), which form are we using exactly.

Don'tget me wrong, the overall outcome wouldn't change, but still.

Back