• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I noticed a little thing

Im already debating something else for a different verse, but i have noticed something weird, This blog post, calced the bomb feat for FLCL to island level, and was accepted by a calc group member(DMUA), but haruko never got upgraded, weird.

My apologies, just I didn't know the series or haven't looked at the context for the calc.

I don't know the series either, I don't want to be pinged over applying it.

Oof im sorry, i thought it was kinda forgotten and wanted to bring it up, seeing as it was important to the verse and would upgrade quite a few people, i should have provided context for the calc before bringing it up.

Well like, you can dedicate this thread to upgrades. I'm just saying I'm annoyed over being pinged since I have nothing to really contribute.

You were pinged because you were the calc group member that responded to the blog, and i mentioned that, i thought you could contribute because you were the one who said that the calc could work, so i was confused as to why it wasn’t applied, if i do want to change this thread, then i suggest upgrading haruko, canti, and EoS to “island level, likely higher” Due to N.O. power implied to strongly be related to maturity, and canti having the power of atomsk.

Who's EoS in this context? Because I doubt it stands for "End of Series" since no one gets any stronger across the episodes.

Naota at the end gains atomsks powers when in canti, and at the end of the first season, and the protagonist of the 3rd season, gets tremendously stronger(enough to open a gigantic N.O. Channel to mars)by the end of the series without atomsks help, but because she matured, and that is why atomsk is the strongest N.O. Channel user, he is what represents maturity in its prime form. Also the same symbol appeared her forehead as Naota. and the fact that naota actually would have kept the guitar he had as atomsk, but haruko took it. And i’ve got a calc that gets haruko and possibly naota to city level Here

Ah, so you mean Red Naota. Yeah, Red Naota would obviously scale, he's clearly considerably stronger than Haruko.

Not only red naota, but possibly post red naota, because of the whole maturity thing, pretty sure that would be used tho, because in the third season, once a character gets mature and finally does what they needed to do, she gained enough power to open a wormhole-esk portal to mars Using her N.O. channel. So i’d day give naota a possibly rating.

... After the Red Naota incident, the season ends, giving him a key for like 5 minutes in the last episode doesn't really look good to me.

wait what do you mean? i mean okay it seems like giving him a key for being even though the rest of the episode was only a few minutes, but he is stronger, so i feel

Multi-City Block Level, Star Level(had the power of atomsk), Possibly higher(implied To be stronger)

and according to the calc i linked, the bomb was most likely traveling much faster than escape velocity(as the only accepted calc says) since they stated the satellite was heading to another galaxy, even more so for the light novel because it said naota hit it to a different planet

No, again, he's stronger, but giving a key for him for literally the last few minutes of the episode during which he doesn't even fight doesn't look right.

maybe not a key, just add it to his base maybe? Or “with guitar“ maybe? Idk but an upgrade is needed for this verse, can we agree on that?

I can agree on using that calc for Haruko, yes. I just disagree on adding a new key to Naota, and adding it to his first key would be inaccurate.

What Ionliosite accepted can probably be applied if Medeus agrees.

Im pretty new to this forum, so what do i do now, apply changes? Or just wait, idk to be honest, i never expected any of my crts to actually get accepted😅

Basically, the edits to make are: Haruko becomes 6-C and thus upgrades those who scale to her while Red Naota gets a "4-C with N.O. Channel" due to having Atomsk's power. Is that correct?

I would appreciate if somebody experienced can help out with applying this.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here then?

I might have one thing, while haruko actually just hitting the bomb has been cacled, naota stopping the ball dead in its tracks while only moving back a little bit has not. I asked a reddit user to calc him stopping the ball, and the ball was moving much much much faster(according to this calc) than escape velocity. Though it’s actual validity is questionable.

Okay. The calculation needs to be placed in blog form though.

im not certain of its validity, so im not sure i can use it, you can check it out Here, there is some wrong wording, replace most ”naotas” with haruko at the end, but the KE of the ball and how fast it was traveling could definitely upgrade naota’s base from 8-A

Well, you can copy the text to a blog post of yours, give credit to the person who posted it, and ask for an evaluation.

make a blog post on the original site? or here in crt or calc group, and i ask for evaluations in the "calculation evaluation thread(new forum)" right?

Back