• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I need some scans

Some abilities on Kirito's wiki I can't find the scans for so can someone give me scans on the abilitys I'm about to list.

His minor Time manipulation

His life force absobtion

His life manipulation

His plant manipulation

His creation

His spacial/Distance manipulation

His magic negation/Negation

And poison

That's all I need, can I please get them

Minor Time Manipulation

• Time Piercing Sword
Life Force Absorption - I'll find this later. It's from Kirito's flash freezing feat, where he continuously and passively sapped the health of all those frozen with the Blue Rose Sword.

Life Manipulation - I'll find this later.

Plant Manipulation

Creation

Magic Negation

Poison Negation

Spatial Manipulation - IIRC, it's with the use of Incarnatio.

How is that even Magic Negation

Looks like he's just overwhelming the attacks with pure force

ZackMoon1234 said:
How is that even Magic Negation
Looks like he's just overwhelming the attacks with pure force
As explained on Kirito's page, he is able to nullify a spell by hitting it's hitbox, or it's very center.

Back