• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I might create a Camp Camp verse on VSBW.

I want so badly to have a Lobotomy Corporation verse page in there, but I'm shy when it comes to VSBW.

Alexcar3000 said:
I don't know what Camp Camp is, sorry. Do you know about Lobotomy Corporation?
Nah.

Camp Camp is a vulgar Rooster Teeth show about kids in a summer camp.

Alexcar3000 said:
My knowledge about non-fighting stuff is showing how limited it is now.
I thought you were so smart, you understood everything in Rick and Morty

I am smart, not wise. Knowledge is not Intelligence. I haven't watched a single thing from that show.

Alexcar3000 said:
I am smart, not wise. Knowledge is not Intelligence. I haven't watched a single thing from that show.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

I'm very extremely unbelievably sorry for highlighting this, it was the only way...

Does Camp Camp even have feats?

Back