• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have to decrease my workload

About the Knowledgable Members list, for the verses I mainly know are:

Adventure Time (most of the entire series, usually skilled at finding feats)

Danny Phantom

Dragon Ball (Mainly Part 3: Dragon Ball Super for now)

Hunter X Hunter (Most of the series)

Jojo Bizarre Adventure (Some of the entire series)

Mario Bros (Some of the games but not much)

Marvel Comics (Depending on which specific sub-verse(s))

Regular Show (Most of the entire series)

Rick and Morty (Currently at Season 1)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game) (Some of the games)

Steven Universe (Most of the series)

Undertale

understandable you need to relax and turn down a few notches its for your health. You are not alone I mean you have a great staff to help you so take it easy. Hope your health gets a lot better

I also want to offer thanks from FANDOM for all of the hard work you do here, Antvasima. This is one of the most interesting, fun and unqiue communities on the network and it runs well largely due to your oversight.

It's so encouraging to see all of the love and support you have here as you take a few steps back. The community is in good hands. As I've said in our recent email conversations, I would like to offer FANDOM's help to this community in whatever way makes the most sense. I look forward to more conversations.

Thank you very much for the support. I will try respond to the issues that you mentioned in your email after I have asked Kavpeny for input.

Thanks for all the hard work. Ever since I joined almost a year ago, you've been working non-stop, and I'm certain I've seen you at least thrice in the most recent content revision threads each day.

Take some time. You deserve it.

I don't think i can add anything really since everyone said what i would have said, sooo take care~

Thank you very much for the kind words, BertH. I'm super happy and flattered to see Fandom Staff compliment our hard work and community building. As well as offering your help. It's greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your words, BertH. It is really flattering and encouraging to see the Fandom Staff compliment the work we have put in this wiki, as well as offer their help.

Back