• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have reason why yusuke DC should be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're accepting a calc from OBD which is island level+ when the same OBD admits Upper A Class are island level+ and lower S Class country level?

We trust in some calcs from OBD, but not 100%.

If we should trust 100% in OBD calcs, Goku in Super Saiyan 3 would have small city level striking strength."

I agree and sorry for posting so much. But the feats were calc'd at a way older time and by a shitty calcer.

The mach 350 calc is bad because it had a time frame of 10 seconds even though lighting was forzen in the background and they said they couldn't even see him move.

Dude "Do NOT Trust the OBD'S calc's" Hahahahaha.... don't make me laugh you don't really have tell tell me that. I don't trust OBD as a whole.

"Movic codec got large country.

Animevice got Country

And spacebattles got something but the user was banned and it cannot be found now but it was also around country"

Yeah I have the links to those calcs. It's just that I can't tell if they're accepted or not. Half the people there accepted it and another half disagreed.

But SpaceBattles seriously dude. That place is just.... ahhh. If ya don't trust OBD you shouldn't trust SpaceBattls

Rocks75 said:
You're accepting a calc from OBD which is island level+ when the same OBD admits Upper A Class are island level+ and lower S Class country level?
We trust in some calcs from OBD, but not 100%.

If we should trust 100% in OBD calcs, Goku in Super Saiyan 3 would have small city level striking strength.
Uhh dude that was the only calc I could find and who the hell said I accepted it. From what I found that's the only calc which seemed to be accepted and since Illumaniti can't provide a link to the calc he wsa talking about right now its the best I got.

^There was another calc about yusukes final spirit gun which was also large island.

Even though it was destorying Island distances but it was only island? Im not buying that

Coolkid 11 said:
Im saying don't trust the OBD because of the shitty users who calc'd them.

Also no sane person like space battles
And dude what I'm saying is that. I don't like anything that concerns OBD.

About the SpaceBattles I agree.

For one, dont even bother with movie codec and animevice, their calcing groups are filled to the bream with idiots, and william proto? Seriously? People are saying all over the place that he had debunked obd calcs, but i never saw one thread that guy made, meanwhile chaostheory123 ( the one who made the calc in question ) studies/studied engineering iirc (i could be wrong though) so i will trust his math skills, as he is one of the veterans at obd, and for what its worth OBD were the ones who began with calcing iirc.

FYI movie codec and i believe animevice as well, have put bleach at country level since arrancar arc and have accepted all of the bleach statements iirc, but then suddenly the OBD's calcs are word from god.... You can't selectively choose who is correct based on wether or not they support your favourite franchise or downplays ones that you hate...

Yes it is, and unless someone can give me an empirical proof of why it is wrong, it will be the only one i am willing to accept...

"People are saying all over the place that he had debunked obd calcs, but i never saw one thread that guy made, meanwhile chaostheory123 ( the one who made the calc in question ) studies/studied engineering iirc (i could be wrong though) so i will trust his math skills, as he is one of the veterans at obd, and for what its worth OBD were the ones who began with calcing iirc."

Chaos theroy talked about it but no conclusion was made.

It was calc'd by some random dude who no one knows. Chaos theroy said there is a better method but once again no answer was given. Proto and I PM'ed him on skype and he said there is another method besides inverse square law but never got back to us.

"FYI movie codec and i believe animevice as well, have put bleach at country level since arrancar arc and have accepted all of the bleach statements iirc, but then suddenly the OBD's calcs are word from god.... You can't selectively choose who is correct based on wether or not they support your favourite franchise or downplays ones that you hate..." I agree im just saying there are variying calcs and we shouldn't trust the sloppy calc that was done by the dude.

As far as i can tell the scaling in said "sloppy" calc are accurate, and as long as no one comes up with said better method, we should stick to what we got, also a feat doesn't jump from gigatons to petatons based on methods only.... Even there was a better way, it shouldnt make that big a difference...

Can somebody provide links to some of the alternative calculations? Also, please tone down the bashing of other communities. We don't want any conflicts with them.

So, according to the link provided at moviecodec, the OBD calculated the shockwaves from Sensui's punch to 1.6 teratons, which is barely small country level, but given the inverse square law this force is far weaker than the centre force of his punches?

The inverse square law calc I did with a friend got Mid continet via distance crossed.

Chaos theroy said the DC could be around there but ISL is not the way to go. He was supposed to get back to us with a simular way of calcing it but never did.

Ok this may not be the place to ask this but is Ichigo's mountain busting feat considered as Pulverizing the mountain or Vaporizing it.

Antvasima said:
So, according to the link provided at moviecodec, the OBD calculated the shockwaves from Sensui's punch to 1.6 teratons, which is barely small country level, but given the inverse square law this force is far weaker than the centre force of his punches?
Yeah, it was a casual feat tho.

Defensive Armor Sensui who doesn't have the DC/AP of Offensive Armor Sensui could still beat three Upper A Class demons at once without much effort.

Also, Sensui as a lower S Class human, he can easily kill an army of 500 Upper A Class demons since Hiei could beat them when Hiei was still an Upper A Class demon, and an Upper A Class is island level+.

So, Sensui being country level is plausible.

Antvasima said:
Nope the OBD calc has it as 296.3 gigatons to 435.5 gigatons as from what I saw in the comments the 1.6 teratons calc wasn't accepted.

Here's the accepted one.... I guess

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17271

With the movie codec calc thereare two things wrong, 1) the obd calced the 296 gigatons, not 1.6 teratons, 2) the "10 punches" assumptions are faulty...

What I said, I created Hiei's page taking the stats from OBD, I remember well that, OBD accepted Hiei being island level+ in Chapter Black Arc, despite the calc, and Hiei was an Upper A Class in Chapter Black Arc. And they had Hokushin who is a lower S Class at country level.

I believe that most if not all YYH profiles have been deleted from the OBD.... again. As I can't even find Yusuke's profile.

Can ya please provide the link to their profiles so that I may know whether what you're saying is true or not.

Well since there aren't really any profiles for YYH on OBD right now I can't really confirm your statements to be true.

Dubledolix? Is he even alive?

By feats Naruto and Bleach are stronger.

When you include statements for YYH and only give feats to Naruto and Bleach then YYH is stronger.

Finally if ya give Feats and Statements for YYH, Naruto and Bleach then several characters from Naruto and Bleach can actually solo YYH.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Well the only one I found which seemed to be accepted was this one

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17271

It has Sensui's shockwave energy at around 296.3 gigatons to 435.5 gigatons
This calculation has clearly been wanked out of proportion. The person who did the calc made some rather far fetched assumptions about the sizes of the Okunen trees next to the plateau. There is conclusive proof that the size of the plateau is much smaller:

Yu-yu-hakusho-437157
Yu-yu-hakusho-437158
Yu-yu-hakusho-437159
Unless Yusuke and Sensui are giants in that last scan I posted, the hill is nowhere near as large as calculated.

To get a better idea of a lower S class demons power, a calculation of Yusukes Rei Gun is here: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=14692

It calculates the Rei Gun as having a yield closer to 1 gigaton (as opposed to hundreds). That puts Yusuke's Rei Gun closer to a mountain-buster. Kind of appropriate, given that the manga showed a mountain getting blown up by said Rei Gun.

Coolkid 11 said:
Rocks75 said:
The old OBD where it was the YYH characters' profiles died, then they recreate the OBD again, it was a long time, almost 2 years.
I wish they could recreate the YYH characters' profiles, but the guy who is supposed that would recreate their profiles is a goddamn lazy, his name is Dubledolix.

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/task-list
Dude he doesn't even come to the OBD anymore
I see.

I would like if someone can remake YYH characters' profiles to see what stats had the YYH characters there.

Hmm. It seems like the YYH profiles should get a downgrade to their previous levels then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back