• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have reason why yusuke DC should be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what is all the fuss is about, country level is really streching it as it is, the best feat from yyh (which was sensui's shockwave) was calced as large island level, even if yusuke is a 1000 times stronger then sensui by EoS (which is a big assumption in and of itself) it would only put him in country level, as people had explained it to me before, statements are meaningles if the feats contredict them....

I accept characters statements I really don't care if you guys call it hyperboles cause your not the creator just people power scaling and it was states by not one or two but three people high s class can buts planets another thing goku is star systems lvl without showing the feats yeah that make no sense the highest busting feat for dbz was moon to planet hell even goku fighting Freiza the first time he was showing island bust to planet lvl better example nappa ex should be mult city cause that the only fear he shown but I do believe dbz are higher cause they was stated such as buu and cell that why I said yu yu hakusho is planet lvl plus the second moive of yu yu hakusho (non canon) had planet lvl feats but it's non canon just like broly (non canon but added him) so you guys should add YYH Hakusho non canon moiv since it show planet lvl feats

And a low s class is large country lvl but was gonna destroy earth so they fought in makai which is way stronger then demon world

Oh cut it with the " your not the mangaka, so you have no say" argument, when tried to use bleach statements, people called me a wanker and said i was wrong because the statements contredicted the showings, so you can be sure i am going to prevent double standard on the subject, the feats are whats relevent and other manga's aren't relevant either.

Well the guy's just trying to boost yyh's standings but I'm pretty sure you're one of the guys that actually know hating and downplaying on bleach used to be a thing and it's still going on for the most part right now as well.

I love YYH and I would love to say that I think Yusuke is a continent-buster by the end of the series. However, I think Yusuke is closer to a low-end country-buster by the end of the series. My main reason for thinking this is a combination of feats and power scaling. I know that there are parts in YYH that say Yusuke could "destroy the world". That is true, but I don't think this means Yusuke can one-shot the world.

I noticed a scan of Sensui stating that he would put too much stress on the planet itself if he went to 1/5th of his power. There is nothing like that written in my copy of the manga, nor is it present in the anime, so I think it is a mistranslation. Otherwise, I would be more inclined to agree that Yusuke is a continent-buster.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the chapter with the Dimensional Cannon in Volume 19 of the manga. The explosion unleashed by the Dimensional Cannon (whilst only a what-if scene) is, by far, the largest destructive scene in the entire manga: http://www.***********.net/272-19168-2/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-174.html

The Dimensional Cannon can completely destroy anything within a 50km radius of the blast point, making it a low-end country buster: http://www.***********.net/272-19168-9/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-174.html

Apparently, Yusuke could be killed by such a blast. The leader of the terrorists who were planning to use the cannon was Captain Otake, who was the only member of the SDF who knew about the powers of the S-class demons. He seemed confident that the blast would kill Yusuke, as he wanted to use it on Sarayashiki to kill Yusuke.

When Yusuke attempted to disarm the Dimensional Cannon, it was also stated that the Cannon could self-destruct, which would also kill Yusuke: http://www.***********.net/272-19168-15/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-174.html http://www.***********.net/272-19168-19/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-174.html

That's two times in the same chapter where a country-busting weapon was stated to be capable of killing end of series Yusuke. If Yusuke could transform into his Mazoku state AND use his Sacred Energy, he may be capable of surviving such a blast, but he has little control over both of those powers. If Yusuke was truly a continent-buster by the end of the series, then that chapter of the manga makes no sense at all.

Well, it might be an outlier/inconsistency?

Illuminati478 said:
i don't know what is all the fuss is about, country level is really streching it as it is, the best feat from yyh (which was sensui's shockwave) was calced as large island level, even if yusuke is a 1000 times stronger then sensui by EoS (which is a big assumption in and of itself) it would only put him in country level, as people had explained it to me before, statements are meaningles if the feats contredict them....
If Yusuke was equal to Yomi by the end of the series, he would probably be at least 100 times stronger than Sensui. Low end S-classes have TP readings (Power levels) in the low 10,000s. Yomi was around 1,500,000. But I agree with your argument: the greatest destructive feat shown in YYH was a low-end country buster, which was considered the level of firepower needed to kill end of series Yusuke. Anything less though would not be enough. There is evidence to support that end of series Yusuke is a country-buster.

Antvasima said:
Well, it might be an outlier/inconsistency?
It's possible, I guess. I'm really only just saying here how I've interpreted the YYH manga. I can see how readers can view even high-end A classes/low-end S classes as country-busters: http://i.imgur.com/LnNGY9j.png

If we interpret the statement literally, then yeah, even high-end A classes are country-busters. The problem is that this isn't the only way such a statement can be interpreted. In the Viz translation of the same scene: http://postimg.org/image/k3doc4lrh/

If we interpret this literally, then high-end A classes are suddenly capable of destroying even more than a country. I think it is better to interpret both statement objectively, as both state that even high-end A classes are a threat to entire nations. No force on Earth could stop them.

I am afraid that my browser does not display the second image.

Well, given all of the uproar that there has been about the topic, I am not going to change back the profiles without a consensus.

^ That is fair enough. I just wish I knew exactly where it is shown in the YYH manga that A classes/S classes can one-shot a country. It'd make it a bit easier to investigate further.

You can ask SeiryuShin and Rocks75 about it. Maybe they remember? Lots of people approach me with lots of issues that I am unfamiliar with, but have to hear out, so I have a hard time remembering all of it.

Should I give them a PM? I know it may be a hassle to go through all this again, but it is important that we are faithful to the source material. I honestly think that the current power levels are far greater that Yoshihiro Togashi (creator of YYH) intended.

I did notice that Illuminati478 is writing views that are similar to my own. I've read the official translation of the manga a few times (I have all 19 volumes) and it never showed S classes as being anything higher than country-busters.

I will be posting scans from the official translation to counter some of the fan translated scans. If I am allowed, I also want to post a link from NarutoFan that shows a calculation of a low S class energy blast.

You can givecthem PMs if you wish. I am very mentally tired of constantly having to deal with this type of stuff.

If yuyu hakusho is going to have statements count, i want yoruichi's and ichibei's statements from bleach to be taken into account as well, i can stand my calcs being rejected and laughed at, but i won't stand for double standard, you can either reject both verses' statemenrs or you can accept both of them, but you can't reject one and accept the other, especially one yyh statements contredict the feats as much as the bleach statements contredict the showing.

If we had gone by YYH statements alone, lots of characters would have ended up on planet level or above, and since when have I laughed at you exactly?

Btw, here is what Rocks said when I asked him:

"Well, Yusuke is >>>>> Sensui at EoS, and Sensui is country level, not to mention Yusuke is almost on par with Yomi, so I would say Yusuke is continent level at EoS, large country level+ in Three Kings Arc."

Not you specifically, its not against you, its my bad experiance with the internet and specifcally with the N Agizar and beyondergod incedent, you had always been one of the most polite people on the internet, sorry if it offended you in any way, i am just tired and frustrated, back on topic: anythin above large country for prime raizen is pure wank, sensui was clced at islend level, why are we ignoring that? His feats are island level therfore he is island level, yusuke being above small country is wank as well, yet every profile of yyh top tiers here is continent to moon level without any feats to show for it what so ever....

Hmm. If you have calculations, then we might have to reevaluate this.

Search sensui's shcokwave obd , you will find it...(i am on my mobile until next week, cant provide links..)

"That has been calc'd upto country level to even continet." Yeah that's obvious wank. I've seen these calcs but couldn't find one that was actually accepted.

"The island level one is an awful calc" Every single person who wants YYH to be wanked or placed higher than what it sholuld be will always say something like this.

Hell I've even seen a Moon level calc for it.

I admit I created Hiei and Kurama's pages taking them from OBD.

OBD had Hiei and Kurama at island level+ in Chapter Black Arc, and they were Upper A Class during the Chapter Black Arc.

Later, Hiei was able to defeat an army of 500 demons Upper A Class during his training with Mukuro when Hiei was still an Upper A Class.

Sensui is a lower S Class human.

Well I'm gonna wait for Illumaniti's reply as I don't really have the motivation to debate right now. (My workload has enough shit in it for now till a week or two)

The island level calc is bad because they used the wrong math to calcuate it.

For the use of shockwaves the regular destuction way of doing it is not a good idea.

Inverse square law was brought up in a topic and people said it should be re calc'd but people never bothered with it.

To put it bluntly it was getting continet levels of shit.

So yeah the island calc is laughed at excpet for the OBD. And hell the person who calc'd it is rarely on and isnt exactly too smart.

Again I'm waiting for Illumaniti's reply later on. But unless the island level calc gets re-calculated and unless it's proven as false then it's still legit.

Sensui is country level, also I remember others lower S Class demons like Hokushin was at country level+ in OBD.

Hokushin has a power level of 36,000.

Sensui was around 20,000.

"Sensui is country level, also I remember others lower S Class demons like Hokushin was at country level+ in OBD. Hokushin has a power level of 36,000.

Sensui was around 20,000."
My points exaclty.

Im gonna be re calcing some feats with william proto. But when Yuske litterally one shotted 20 dudes on sensui's level in a instant.

Yeah he is above Country.

Also the difference between A high S class and a Low S class is bigger then a E class and a Low S class.

Thats the differnece of a normal human and a large country buster

"With Sensui's given feats and with this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17271 He's large Island Level at best."

See thats the problem. No other place that calc'd it has him at lsland level.

Movic codec got large country.

Animevice got Country

And spacebattles got something but the user was banned and it cannot be found now but it was also around country.

The calc'er low balled the size of it so much its laughable.

In a clac before hand he said that the distince between mountains was 4.000 meters. Which is smaller then some distances of mountains in the real world.

Do NOT Trust the OBD'S calc's

If you're gonna re-calc the feat then please do.

Also I believe it was like this "It is heavily implied that a Demon or Human becomes 10 to 20 times more powerful when they ascend from A-Class to S-Class"

Not that the difference between A high S class and a Low S class is bigger then a E class and a Low S class

The size of Beheaded hill is of a very Large island.

Destorying something in a second would be Much higher then island. Like, by alot.

"If you're gonna re-calc the feat then please do."

I am but I do have school and I recently shaddered my hand.

I also have other stuff im calcing so yeah Il show you guys the calc first thing when Im done. Don't change anything for now because we are going off no info.

You're accepting a calc from OBD which is island level+ when the same OBD admits Upper A Class are island level+ and lower S Class country level?

We trust in some calcs from OBD, but not 100%.

If we should trust 100% in OBD calcs, Goku in Super Saiyan 3 would have small city level striking strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back