• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have a question about DBS zeno.

zeno can destroy the universe by raising his hand.
This is because the time ring no longer exists, and based on this, it is considered to have destroyed the timeline itself.
If so, my question begins here.
Can zeno erase the timeline from the time he exists to the timeline of the past or the future?
The only timeline that zeno destroyed was the timeline of mirai trunks.
At this time, the timeline of goku, which is a point in the past, did not disappear.
Also, when the timeline was divided by zamassu, zeno created an alter ego of a parallel world, regardless of his will.
This seems to mean that zeno is affected by the linear time flow.
Did zeno transcend linear time flow?
Also, can zeno destroy other timelines in the past or in the future?

Last edited:
He erased the future timeline and i affectes the present somewhat (because zamsu was there), he has low multiversal range so yes, he can.

Zeno was always boun by linear time.

That's what timeline busting is all about, if he didn't it would be like universe busting instead.

Back