• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don't have a funny title (Stickman Hero vs Shigeo Kageyama) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
100% Mob and and base End of Adventures Stickman Hero are used
Location is 10 meters
Starting distance is Seasoning City
Speed is equalized

Stickman Universe: 3

My favorite anime protag:

Stickman Hero scales to 68.90 Teratons of TNT
Mob downscales from 68.66 Teratons of TNT

Last edited:
Hows SMH deal with Mob throwing a ton of stuff at him? Also can he bypass forcefields with heat or nah?
Stickman Hero could easily just melt the buildings and structures. We're the forcefields ever bypassed using heat in canon? I don't remember anything like that.

Stickman Hero could easily just melt the buildings and structures. We're the forcefields ever bypassed using heat in canon? I don't remember anything like that.
I don’t think Mob fought anyone with heat powers in canon. I think SMH should be able to overwhelm his defenses annd bypass his regen with heat and he’s more skilled. I’ll vote SMH

Back