• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As a being stronger than Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm surprised on how limited SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal)'s Range is.

Bump

Also, I wanna point out that the rules says that Sonic starts in base, so he can actually go super and hyper sonic

Does that even matter? Maybe, if we take a look for potency. We could take into account Sonic RW has destroyed concepts and extra dimensional worlds.

FA69C63E-D6A3-4CE8-83AE-82026BE39E75

While Archie Sonic has one of the highest (if not the highest) 2-A non infinite AP on the wiki, i'm not sure (actually doubt) if that could bypass SCP-682's immortality types.

682's immortality is from SCP-343, and 343 would have to die for 682 to be killed. Sonic isn't going to be doing that.

Looks like this is gonna be Inconclusive, like literally every other Extended Canon 682 match.

I say it's a stomp in SCP 682's favor. I don't see how Sonic has any wincons in this match up. Especially Base Sonic.

"Sonic is in Base" said in the OP. I'm sorry, but there are too many vs threads that says Sonic is in Base and the thread never goes into Super in those threads and Sonic loses.

Could you change the OP to say Sonic starts in base?

And it doesn't matter cause... sigh, sorry, I changed my mind, it's a stomp in Sonic's favor due to FateHax.

SCP 682 doesn't resist the FateHax and has no incap against Sonic. SCP 682 has somehow been incap before (evidence by being held in the SCP foundation) and Sonic's FateHax has done incap.

You do though, Fatehax is a subset of causality hax

Not that that matters because 682 has feats of resisting fatehax

WeeklyBattles said:
Since always? Its even listed in the description of the ability page here
That description is saying that Causality is a subset of Fate, not the opposite

Besides, they are not always corelated. It depends on how the causality hax works

Can't he adapt to stuff outside of his tier? And AP isn't exactly enough to kill him when he has Mid Godly regen

Back