• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to give Dodo a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit only two attacks bypass Ryüko's regen, and both are projectiles.

Only thing that she has to dodge are astral attacks because the tiara can be destroyed with a air slash or a shockwave (and its not remotely as spammable because she has to throw it, then recreate it)

And why she would think that she should use a different approach against someone who gets up after being bisected?

So she isn't smart enough to try something else other than "stab stab stab"? Also, with that logic all of Ryüko's notable victories not named Shelee are stomps because it's literally the same but worse, as Ryüko can't even be incapacitated or knocked out by Boros, Erza and Donkey Kong

And they both oneshot her on contact

Even after she quite literally stabbed Nui through the heart and watched her regenerate from it she used the same approach against her until she was flat out told how to bypass LF regen.

And Ryüko can dodge one and intercept the other with her own attacks.

She already knows how regen works here. 7-A Ryüko is the one who cut off Nui's arms.

The rest of the thread disagrees

7-A Ryuko is the one who cut off Nui's arms after fighting her several times while still being 7-A, watched her regenerate from being stabbed through the heart and decided in a later episode that the proper way to fight her is to slice her up more, and had to be straight up told the exact method to defeat Life Fibers for her to know how to bypass Nui's regen. And Nui's regen and Usagi's immortality arent even close to the same thing.

No one gave proof that they are undodgeable and only the tiara is homing (which can be destroyed/deflected with a shockwave).

Ok, my point was that it's what she did it as she had knowledge about how to bypass it.

And Nui's regen is the closest thing to Usagi's immortality that exist in KLK so trying a similar approach is natural.

Also again, if we apply this logic and call this a stomp, Ryüko has a single notable victory. Because she has a higher chance of winning here than Boros, Erza and DK against her

Which, again, i brought up several times

Yeah, Usagi doesnt have Nui's regen

Not really, but lets say she does try it, she cuts off her arms. Now what? Usagi would bleed out and come back to life.

iirc Ryuko vs DK was supposed to be removed a long time ago

Ok?

But she has something similar, which was my point.

Death via bleeding out takes a few hours unless you hit a vital organ, so Usagi would lose consciousness first, and one hour is KO.

That wasn't my point. My point was that the battle isn't Usagi making a gesture and winning like that, which would be a stomp. Read Ryu's comment in Erza vs Ryüko. It's not a stomp for the same reasons.

Actually, this one is fairer than Erza vs Ryüko because at least both of them have ways to win. It's literally just Usagi being more likely to do so.

Nitpick but Erza was stated to be able to cut Ryuko in that thread.

But if we're adding this I'm remaking Ryuko vs Cole.

Yes I know. But i'm currently reading the manga, so i'll take care of the range after that, this way if more stuff needs revisions I can do everything in a single CRT (hopefully)

So will this match be added? this would be Usa's first win (which is cool) Otherwise, I saw Kaguya vs Usagi somewhereƒÿÅ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back