• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I attempt to give Dodo a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodo...please don't hate me for this.

Both are 7-A and speed is equalized. Starts from 50 meters from each other and win by any conditions.

Sailor-Moon-PNG-HD
Klk-pixiv-ryuko
Usagi Tsukino: 8 (Kaltias, Gargoyle, Scarlet, Dodo, Knight, Beyonder, Dat, TheHadou)
Ryüko Matoi: 1 (Weekly)

Dodo win, cuz none of them lose:

Smug-homura-57b8743a563d2
I'm evil, I know!!!

Oh come on. Don't you have a heart?

Also, Usagi probably turns Ryuko into moon dust

Nah, Dodo said that it's combat applicable. Even then i'd expect that Usagi would use it after realizing that Ryüko is stronger

You're trying to kill Dodo badly huh and just as Dodo is on vacation...I bet dodo will drop phone and in the pool or something

Okay so Ryuko can't kill her and either gets transmuted or whatever moon decides to do

Probably a stomp.

Homu, why you bully my boi Dodo for?

Anyway. yeah Usagi can take this simply with her Moon Tiara -- Moon dust, Light Spam, Astral or Attacks.

I guess I'll have to vote ..... Usagi has higher AP, Ryuko has an advantage in terms of experience, the only problem here is that she has only physical attack, while Moon has range, melee attacks and hax who bypass the regen of Ryuko.

Ryuko should therefore K. Usagi spamming attacks with senketsu but unfortunately I do not win. Reactive evolution is not useful here because of the lolmoon dust / astral attack

I vote ...... ..... Usagi ....

Ryuko is the one with AP advantage, and it is massive.

But vote counted anyway.

@Scarlet He's brought this upon himself, that is why.

Ryuko is way way way above 100 megaton and Usagi is comparable to Sailor mars who have 250 megaton accidently

Yeah it's debatable

How does her transmutation work? Because thats the only thing im seeing Usagi being able to do against Ryuko here

All that is cut by her tiara is turning into Moon dust, and she can spam this indefinitely there is also the range of light manip that is problematic for ryuko, as well as his attacks on the astral plane and other hache witch bypass Dura

So her transmutation only works if her tiara that she throws makes contact with the opponent? And Ryuko cant dodge these why...?

What can her light manip do?

Unless they can oneshot her they wouldnt really be that big of a problem

Yes, ryuko will be able to avoid but not indefinitely. Light manip can erase the thing (not to be confused with EE) until there is nothing left, it can also blind. the range is way above that of my girl ryuko As well as other useful hax like sense danger via her dango the danger ect ... And more versality I still doubt that ryuko can one shot (SM received a power up being already equal to Mars which destroyed the dimension accidentally) and there is type 8 and useful healing lot

It's hard to say but Usagi is more likely to win

Ryuko will regen if the light hits her and will only get stronger as a result, and she has experience fighting characters who can blind people with their light. 250 megatons vs almost 1000 megatons, yes she can.

The regen takes longer than when she is e Kisaragi so I do not think she can tank this and regenerate so easily

When you talk about blindness you want to talk about the appearance of Satsuki emitting light ect. if so, it probably will not help because of the light emitted by usagi

And Usagi can also One Shot easily via transmutation and feel the danger which gives him the advantage here

And type 8

1000 Megaton? I only know the 100 megaton Feat

@Dodo No it doesnt, she healed from being completely bisected in seconds and from having her heart pulled out instantly

Yes, her and ragyo, who both use light so bright that everyone around them has to shield their eyes and can't look directly at them even when they're a good distance away

Yes but she still has to hit Ryuko when Ryuko can easily intercept the attack with air slashes

Where is the crystal located on her body?

Ryuko is vastly superior to the combined power of the elite four who can with an indirect attack casually oneshot an entire group of COVERS who are capable of stomping their mk 2 forms who tanked the 100 megaton feat with basically no damage

Doubt that Ryüko is one shooting with an AP advantage that doesn't even reach x 4 (As in, she is 4 times stronger compared to the damage that a much weaker version of SM would cause accidentally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back