• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Am Your Death: Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) vs Sinthoras (The Dwarves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
A good matchup shall not be wasted. Let's pit two 8-Cs with really just dumb absurd skill feats against each other, shall we? Also, let's get a damn solid read of a verse its first match.

8-C keys used. Sinthoras has prior knowledge of the Shinobi Prosthetic. Speed is equalized. Who wins and why?

Sinthoras:

Wolf: 7 (KnightOfSunlight, Steven, Gargoyle, Hizack, Jacky, Ovens, Cuieo)

Inconclusive:

Obviously since I'm the only one who knows about The Dwarves, I'll be debating for Sinthoras.

if anyone could reply to save my soul from damnation that'd be lit

sad bump for Dwarves never getting a match done

Hmmmmmmmm....

Wolfy boy's Swordsmanship skills and laundry list of abilities might take this. It's also worth mentioning he has an entire skill dedicated towards countering thrusts and spear users. Add on that he can die multiple times before he's actually defeated, which Sinthoras has no knwoledge of, I think Wolf can take this in 1 or 2 lives. If he is defeated, he gets back up and stabs Sinthoras in the back while he's walking away. He can't use animals with Wolf having way to counter( firecrackers, malcontent, etc), his necromancy would be countered by Divine Abduction, Illusions by Snap Seeds, and the list goes on.

And if he survives or figures out his immortality, it turns into a stamina battle he literally cannot win. Not only is Sinthoras' stamina value outright lower, he has to fight that much higher stamina value 3 times in a row to kill Shinobi Traplover.

The only issues are his Willpower Manip, Corruption, and Soul Manip. What degree do those go to and how are they used? Because if he can't use them effectively in a battlefield scenario then Wolf takes this pretty easily.

omfg someone responded

To the first point I'd point out he has a counter to speciffically spear thrusts, whereas Sinthoras will just as easily use the thing as a bludgeon. Sinthoras is also not inexperienced with immortals, as the Perished Land churns them out like so much damnable butter with the only way to prevent them from coming back is to cut their head off.

Fair enough.

Willpower Manip, Corruption, and Soul Manip are all based upon the same passive abilities, in the fact that Sinthoras is a host or servant of the Perished Land. This is actually the main schtick. Wolf can't get back up and keep his will. Upon Sinthoras killing somebody, their soul is taken and tained by the land itself (now called the Perished Land, a sort of sentient spirit) and forced to be a slave, basically mindlessly hungering for meat and doing whatever the nearest living servant tells you.

So I guess it's more like an endurance fight, if Wolf dies he's done.

Hmm...

Well, in that case it's just Wolf using his superior arsenal, far superior stamina, and likely superior skill against a single spear user.

So yeah, still Wolf, mid-diff.

Fair enough. I will say skill-wise Sinthoras is actually quite good, with a somewhat inferior Alfar being capable of mid-combat analyzing the exact bone structure of twenty or so humans of varying shapes and sizes, wall-running around them and chopping them all to fundamental bits whilst not hitting a single bone on their being.

For an individual skill feat that isn't half bad.

Indeed, but those were normal humans with normal human abilities, durability, skill, etc. Wolf is decidedly not a normal human. Add on his massive skill level, arsenal of unique and varied weaponry, and his absurdly superior stamina.

At this point in the game, Wolf can fight against and overcome superhuman masters like Genichiro Ashina, The Owl, and Isshin Ashina in the Shura Ending.

God forbid if lightning starts to fall.

Somewhat true. They were normal humans who had formally battled as a militia before, so it isn't as if they were totally unskilled. Not that the feat comes from outskilling them so much as a pure and honest incredible skill feat in of itself.

Vote counted, of course.

only one more til grace

Since Bambi is a discussion mod, I'm gonna unfollow this thread and he can close it himself. :>

It's been a day and Bambu didn't close this. He owes me now.

OvenThreadClose

Ovens smh didn't even close the thread

I gotcha homes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back