• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am Jesus Christ Verse Addition

Considering how this is literally just an video game adaptation of the bible, without any considerable change to the events, characters or anything like that, it wouldn't be allowed.
Well there’s a profile for Jesus from American Gods and some other verses so it’s impossible. We wouldn’t be making a profile for the actual Jesus Christ, it would be for the video game character.
That is quite different because the verse focus in other things and feature several mythologies, on top of create their own version of Jesus, so it isn't just literally the bible like this game.

Will ask for this to be closed.

Considering how this is literally just an video game adaptation of the bible, without any considerable change to the events, characters or anything like that, it wouldn't be allowed.

That is quite different because the verse focus in other things and feature several mythologies, on top of create their own version of Jesus, so it isn't just literally the bible like this game.

Ea I think it be cool, we don't really have the game so we don't really know,

I have to believe jeuses but 3d open world creed style has some differences that aren't just minor

God create Dinosaurs in this game while real bible god never create Dinosaurs at all.
God Create world in 7 Day and Garden of Eden with almost Modern day animals.
There is no Mamoth or sabertooth tiger exist in bible.
So the game version should be allow because it still diffrent writting like God of war series
By the way jesus was confirm to be canon in GOW universe by Corey himself.

This is fun and games bruh.

I think you’re overreacting a bit. The game is clearly still just a fictional adaptation of the Bible. I don’t think it intends to be 100% faithful or accurate.

I'm not entirely sold on this... Even with faunal differences they don't seem like large enough details to distinguish it, is still a game about jesus christ.

I'm not entirely sold on this... Even with faunal differences they don't seem like large enough details to distinguish it, is still a game about jesus christ.
There’s no way an open world game can be completely accurate to the Bible. It’s just an adaptation of the Bible like any other religious film. Examples being The Passion of the Christ, Son of God, The Ten Commandments, and The Prince of Egypt.

Those examples are absolutely pointless to make Nico, we don't list a single one of those, and we wouldn't do it for the exact same reasons.

How being a open world game complety cancel out the fact that we are still playing out as a very important figure in current religion.

Those examples are absolutely pointless to make Nico, we don't list a single one of those, and we wouldn't do it for the exact same reasons.

How being an open world game complety cancel out the fact that we are still playing out as a very important figure in current religion.
Because those are not religious figures. The characters are fictional interpretations of one. I suppose we should just delete the God of War profiles since they have Greek Gods.

The Prince of Egypt is EXTREMELY inaccurate to the point it’s laughable, same with The Ten Commandments. Having profiles for either wouldn’t be out of the picture.

Because those are not religious figures. The characters are fictional interpretations of one. I suppose we should just delete the God of War profiles since they have Greek Gods.

The Prince of Egypt is EXTREMELY inaccurate to the point it’s laughable, same with The Ten Commandments. Having profiles for either wouldn’t be out of the picture.
Nico idk how you came to forget half the time you have spent here on the wiki, but I will remind that we are not relunctant towards greek, egyptian and to an extent norse believes like we do with Abrahamic, Indian and Buddhism.

Because the first ones are mythologies with no current following whatsover (Tho I heard that Norse is on a small rise) while the last ones are current religions (And life-styles) that are practiced by thousands of people on earth.

No, we wouldn't have profiles, you missing the point.

Nico idk how you came to forget half the time you have spent here on the wiki, but I will remind that we are not relunctant towards greek, egyptian and to an extent norse believes like we do with Abrahamic, Indian and Buddhism.

Because the first ones are mythologies with no current following whatsover (Tho I heard that Norse is on a small rise) while the last ones are current religions (And life-styles) that are practiced by thousands of people on earth.

One of the mods already said it would probably be allowed /:

Edit: true one mod doesn't make a choice on there own, but it shows this situation isn't as "no way in hell" for the verse's prospects as your portraying it

My guy everyone else is totally on board here. This is a fictional verse not the Bible. We have hundreds of profiles that have the Abrahamic religious figures being presented in a fictional way. This is the same with no difference.

Like we have tons of profiles that are basically bastardizations of the Abrahamic religions and are essentially a middle finger to those beliefs. Or are we forgetting how His Dark Materials is basically an insult to Christianity?

This is NOTHING in comparison.

You know I find this game memeable as hell, but my pc couldn't dream of running the game, I don't suppose anyone here actually has a pc capabilile of doing so,

Or is this a verse that runs on dreams, memes, and lets play videos?

Last edited:
... I I can't use the quote... why I can't use any option in the upper bar... Whatever

"My guy everyone else is totally on board here. This is a fictional verse not the Bible. We have hundreds of profiles that have the Abrahamic religious figures being presented in a fictional way. This is the same with no difference."
"I mean come on do I need to list them out?"
"Like we have tons of profiles that are basically bastardizations of the Abrahamic religions and are essentially a middle finger to those beliefs. Or are we forgetting how His Dark Materials is basically an insult to Christianity? This is NOTHING in comparison."

I will repeat this again, I don't know how you came to forget half the time you have spent on the wiki, becuase all this argument have been use in like, 2018, and they are outdated as hell.

For one, most of the abrahamic representations in fiction that we have as profile are not the main protagonist of those intellectual properties, Megami Tensei is not a problem for having certain profiles of figures such as Satan or Lucifer because the entire series doesn't revolve around those concepts, is a macross crossover of sorts with several mythologies and folklore that are interconnect to original game concepts.
A good chunk of lucifers and satan in animes are also just there in name alone aswell.

I can't speak of Dark Material, I have heard that heavily critics the religion, but that the story is not a simple retelling of the bible and that is actually fantasy world with original concepts that builds up from the religion.

I am jesus is all about JESUS CHRIST, is the main character, the story of the game as it is presented is about his multiple miracles and achievements in the bible, sure there some crap that didn't happen like the dinosours and the despiction of some of those miracles "Like the virus purge one", are a odd take of it, but the main core of the gameplay still revolves around one of the most important figures in religion as of now.

Second, I don't care if everyone is on board on this, I have the right to disagree if I want and I have the reasons to, and something wrong being accepted because a large majority just happen to believe in it is nothing new in VS Battles.

... I I can't use the quote... why I can't use any option in the upper bar... Whatever

"My guy everyone else is totally on board here. This is a fictional verse not the Bible. We have hundreds of profiles that have the Abrahamic religious figures being presented in a fictional way. This is the same with no difference."
"Like we have tons of profiles that are basically bastardizations of the Abrahamic religions and are essentially a middle finger to those beliefs. Or are we forgetting how His Dark Materials is basically an insult to Christianity? This is NOTHING in comparison."

I will repeat this again, I don't know how you came to forget half the time you have spent on the wiki, becuase all this argument have been use in like, 2018, and they are outdated as hell.

For one, most of the abrahamic representations in fiction that we have as profile are not the main protagonist of those intellectual properties, Megami Tensei is not a problem for having certain profiles of figures such as Satan or Lucifer because the entire series doesn't revolve around those concepts, is a macross crossover of sorts with several mythologies and folklore that are interconnect to original game concepts.
A good chunk of lucifers and satan in animes are also just there in name alone aswell.

I can't speak of Dark Material, I have heard that heavily critics the religion, but that the story is not a simple retelling of the bible and that is actually fantasy world with original concepts that builds up from the religion.

I am jesus is all about JESUS CHRIST, is the main character, the story of the game as it is presented is about his multiple miracles and achievements in the bible, sure there some crap that didn't happen like the dinosours and the despiction of some of those miracles "Like the virus purge one", are a odd take of it, but the main core of the gameplay still revolves around one of the most important figures in religion as of now.

Second, I don't care if everyone is on board on this, I have the right to disagree if I want and I have the reasons to, and something wrong being accepted because a large majority just happen to believe in it is nothing new in VS Battles.
Sir, this is a game where Jesus fires Lazers and kills satant (who is not in the bible-) with lazers at the end.

You’re taking this way out of proportion. We don’t make profiles for the actual religious figures, but fictional adaptations have always been accepted. This game just happens to focus on it primarily. I can’t recall a single time we’ve denied a fictional verse because it was primarily about one of the Abrahamic religions. Like the movies I mentioned earlier, those are all fictional adaptations and have barely anything in common with the actual Bible.

This game would be the same. Fictional. Also if what others are saying is true and Jesus fights Satan with lasers in the game……hell The Prince of Egypt might be more accurate lmao.

Back