• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am going on vacation again in 2 weeks

Antvasima said:
Thank you.
@Monarch Laciel

I would rather not say. I am a paranoid sort. Somebody could technically cross-reference the people from Sweden travelling there by flight that day, and then check which ones that fit what is publicly known about me (autistic, various other mental disabilities, etc).

This site has amassed a lot of enemies, and my activities on Wikipedia are also rather controversial, so I do not want people harrassing me and my family for example.

However, I am going somewhere warm and sunny.
I would laugh, accept that's a completely reasonable concern.

It's a shame people take versus debating so seriously.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

It will be extra important to monitor for bad edits when I am taking a partial break.

Back