• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW)

Anyways...

Blah vs Yobobo...

I'm liking this...

I'll stick to having the clown fight other fictional characters.

PsychoWarper said:
Anyway can Yobo counter Blahs fate manip?
Blah has never used fate manipulation thus far, so it's unlikely he would use it against Yobo.

also Yobo can copy all of his powers by touching him, which he could easilly do considering he's almost twice as big as earth

Well Blah can create 200 quadrillion clones and outclasses Yobo(and everyone else heavily) in skill/fighting technique.

(Where does the 2 times bigger then earth come from?)

waiting for my new guy to be accepted

may or may not be really haxed again, just not basically impossible to kill

You may want to fight someone who isn't super haxed, because even with just Post-Ascension Monica i could probably beat you rather easily

Would High regen help? That and if I get mind or soul haxxed my past lives basically just take over my body as A.I.s.

The Smashor said:
Would High regen help? That and if I get mind or soul haxxed my past lives basically just take over my body as A.I.s.
PA Monica reduced hundreds of lightyears of space to elementary particles casually

i don't think it would help for long

When you think about it, shouldn't Final Form Ultron be superior Ultron-20 with prep? It being Ultron's strongest form and all.

The Smashor said:
When you think about it, shouldn't Final Form Ultron be superior Ultron-20 with prep? It being Ultron's strongest form and all.
most likely, but that feat ealier is both a casual attack and a low-ball like no other

Considering CIS, i may or may not get EE'd right off the bat via Musou Tensei, but i also resist that on a Masadaverse level, so yeah

SP and Kars' time stop is most likely useless due to my resistences

Kenshiro may be able to EE me due to CIS, but i could come back through type 8 immortality

Super Sonic is basically the same situation as SP and Kars, but he may be able to physically hurt me, which won't last long due to my regen

You "understand" literally nothing about me, as all of my stuff is either magic or technology

EDIT: Ken's EE most likely won't work due to my resistences as well

You "understand" literally nothing about me, as all of my stuff is either magic or technology

I thought Yobo already debunked this

I never saw that

i'm fairly certain that an ability needs a biological origin to be copied by Kars, which is why he could copy stands

Actually, i have this

Information Manipulation (able to read information from the past, present, and future of all mankind and from all universes)

so i see you copy my abilites and splatter me before you do it, think "OK this guys actually a legit threat" and OHK through various means

Back