• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter x Hunter Movie Profiles

Nah his disciples had to go to some place where he was sealed and call his name then he just destroyed the seal and resurrected. I'm unsure why he couldn't have just done that without them calling his name but whatever.

Oh by the way Gon becomes somewhat relative to Jed when he gets amped by Jed's On. So if we give Movie Gon a profile he'll probably be Low 7-C. When he purifies On and amps himself. He's beyond that.

EmperorRorepme said:
Nah his disciples had to go to some place where he was sealed and call his name then he just destroyed the seal and resurrected. I'm unsure why he couldn't have just done that without them calling his name but whatever.
I think then it should be listed as not combat appplicable on his profile.

EmperorRorepme said:
Oh by the way Gon becomes somewhat relative to Jed when he gets amped by Jed's On. So if we give Movie Gon a profile he'll probably be Low 7-C. When he purifies On and amps himself. He's beyond that.
We could have a profile for Gon just based on the movie, then

I did put it as non combat applicable. And I'll work on that Gon profile and the other movie villains at a later date. For now I'm done with Jed.

EmperorRorepme said:
I did put it as non combat applicable. And I'll work on that Gon profile and the other movie villains at a later date. For now I'm done with Jed.
Oh I didn't see, my bad. No problem on Gon's and the other movie profiles.

Elizhaa said:
EmperorRorepme said:
Oh I didn't see, my bad. No problem on Gon's and the other movie profiles.
No , MY bad , i should have quoted the full text Emperor put in the profile , but that would have lessened my "joke"

Back