• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kohaku is not very accurate with his gun, so I don't expect to hit him even from 30 feet away.

Kohaku can move by running at a speed comparable to the new Perseus which can travel at 20 knots. She can get close to the hunter and can one-shot her immediately.
I changed the op and I was wondering if you have a different opinion now

Well I'll wait a bit in case anyone else has something to say for the hunter
Greyman

So with the new op

Basically he has a radar that allows him to know where his opponent is

All of his weapons minus a crossbow

Can mask his scent t

And he can tranquilize his opponents so he doesn’t kill kohaku but he does put her to sleep

well
not really sure how that's supposed to make things more fair
since now it's just clearly in the favor of the hunter
if he always knows where she is the cover thing only helps him, she relies on her eyesight more than her sense of smell to find people so the masking doesn't really do anything
all his weapons minus the crossbow would include the sniper rifle so she's majorly outranged
if his bullets put her down in a few shots anyway i don't see how a tranq gun would help things, but that's just another thing she can't deal with

i didn't really think it was a stomp before, but i don't really see how kohaku is supposed to do anything now

well
if he always knows where she is the cover thing only helps him, she relies on her eyesight more than her sense of smell to find people so the masking doesn't really do anything
all his weapons minus the crossbow would include the sniper rifle so she's majorly outranged
if his bullets put her down in a few shots anyway i don't see how a tranq gun would help things, but that's just another thing she can't deal with

i didn't really think it was a stomp before, but i don't really see how kohaku is supposed to do anything now
I’ll take away the sniper rifle and give him his shotgun then

well

Changed it

Now the only optional weapon he has is his shotgun,

Tranquilizers is for the non lethal aproach btw

Also she is bloodlusted here and has prior knowledge

well

I know but I don’t want anyone to see it as a stomp so I have to change it sometimes

Back