• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter vs Dead by daylight protagonist (grace)

Hunter

Mikaela reid

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter used

bloodlusted mikaela

Mikaela has toolbox, firecrackers, flashlight, and pebble for optional equipment

starting distance is 25ft and out of sight

Battle takes place in Detroit, Michigan

Last edited:
I don't think Mikaela has what it takes to do anything meaningful here. Her combat experience is more like... struggling experience. That isn't to say she couldn't throw hands or whack him with a saw or something, but she isn't really used to doing stuff like that

I could see her maybe sneaking around and catching him off guard i guess. Has Hunter dealt with stealthy opponents before?

I don't think Mikaela has what it takes to do anything meaningful here. Her combat experience is more like... struggling experience. That isn't to say she couldn't throw hands or whack him with a saw or something, but she isn't really used to doing stuff like that

I could see her maybe sneaking around and catching him off guard i guess. Has Hunter dealt with stealthy opponents before?
He has dealt with them but the problem is he needs the radar to do it (which he doesn’t have here and is optional)

Many times dinosaurs have ambushed and killed him from behind without him even noticing.

He can see the map of the area alright but without the radar he doesn’t know where she is exactly, it’s possible for her to sneak up and one shot him

Apparently someone said SBA has people know where each other is at the start but since their out of sight it’s still possible for Mikaela to wack hunter before he can react.

After all their both out of sight and if they do come across each other since it’s Detroit and Detroit’s pretty big and cramped I guess.

He still needs to pull the trigger and in that moment she can just land a punch and he dies since he’s only 10-A while she’s 9-C

So what now?

He still needs to pull the trigger and in that moment she can just land a punch and he dies since he’s only 10-A while she’s 9-C
That's not enough for a one-shot. Unless Mikaela got a got hit in with a tool or something

I think Mikaela's got her work cut out for her. While she could definitely sneak up and slit his throat with a saw or something, she isn't known to do that and the Hunter seems to have enough skill to keep an eye out and can then just blast her. Her items may come in handy, given her flashlight and fire crackers causes blindness and her pebble serves as a distraction. That may give her enough wiggle room to get a sneak attack in

That's not enough for a one-shot. Unless Mikaela got a got hit in with a tool or something

I think Mikaela's got her work cut out for her. While she could definitely sneak up and slit his throat with a saw or something, she isn't known to do that and the Hunter seems to have enough skill to keep an eye out and can then just blast her. Her items may come in handy, given her flashlight and fire crackers causes blindness and her pebble serves as a distraction. That may give her enough wiggle room to get a sneak attack in
Yeah that

Are you going to vote hunter then?

I also just bloodlusted her just in case

A flashlight blind+toolbox wack combo may work here. Also does she have any perks? Like can she set her totems up
You guys vote for hunter?

Hunter FRA.
He has dealt with them but the problem is he needs the radar to do it (which he doesn’t have here and is optional)

Many times dinosaurs have ambushed and killed him from behind without him even noticing.

He can see the map of the area alright but without the radar he doesn’t know where she is exactly, it’s possible for her to sneak up and one shot him
Nah, you're just downplaying Hunter. If he's canonically the exact same guy across all the games then that means he has never been ambushed or killed once unless he's being resurrected somehow so he does have experience against stealthy animals.

Back