• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
41d86e70821a5331e8516432aea7d730.jpg
batfleck_by_jason_fabok_by_batmanmoumen_dek11wv-fullview.jpg

Both at 9-B and Speed Equalized.

Connie: 1 (@AceOfSpaces3709)

Batman:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Batman is far more martially trained than Connie and can just disarm her.
He might have the AP advantage but he's massively outclassed in LS so he can't take the sword away from her. On the other hand, Batman has been tagged several times by characters way less skilled than Connie (who received training from a Crystal Gem)

Last edited:
All right, so from what I’ve gathered, Connie is almost 2x stronger than Batman in terms of AP and is physically stronger however Batman has had plenty of experience with fighting foes who’re physically superior to him (then again so does Connie), he also has better martial arts as he could incapacitate Connie by striking her pressure points should he get close. Bats could also use Connie’s strength against her with his absorption/attack reflection though I’m not sure he can absorb and redirect Kinetic Energy like Deathstroke can. With some of his gadgets he can easily disorientate her as well as put her to sleep, with that he can capitalize and use his stealth to take her down, I’m not sure if instinctive reaction is going to help her much as Batman has easily snuck up on people with highly advanced senses (like Superman for example who is capable of hearing things from light years away). So I think I’ll vote for Batman due to superior martial arts, intelligence and arsenal

All right, so from what I’ve gathered, Connie is almost 2x stronger than Batman in terms of AP and is physically stronger however Batman has had plenty of experience with fighting foes who’re physically superior to him (then again so does Connie), he also has better martial arts as he could incapacitate Connie by striking her pressure points should he get close. Bats could also use Connie’s strength against her with his absorption/attack reflection though I’m not sure he can absorb and redirect Kinetic Energy like Deathstroke can. With some of his gadgets he can easily disorientate her as well as put her to sleep, with that he can capitalize and use his stealth to take her down, I’m not sure if instinctive reaction is going to help her much as Batman has easily snuck up on people with highly advanced senses (like Superman for example who is capable of hearing things from light years away). So I think I’ll vote for Batman due to superior martial arts, intelligence and arsenal
instinctive reaction is acting without the mind's permission where as what you specified down there is cosmic awareness which doesn't allow the user to act without using the mind.

This is DCEU Batman

This is DCEU Batman
Oops my apologies, I didn’t see the tag and seeing the fanart made me think Post-Flashpoint Batman was being used. I’ll try again, Finding Batman's AP isn't as easy to find but as a low cap I'll assume his AP is at least 26.5 Kilojoules considering he was able to completely no sell being hit point by Firefly's flamethrower (And the durability to survive being covered in flames is 2.655e4 joules aka Wall level, this would also makes sense as the highest ends to punch through walls also clock in at around this level) If this was the case this would mean Connie is about 130x stronger... Yeah I think this match might be a stomp as Bats has no reliable way of harming Connie, even with some of his gadgets, not to mention she's far superior in LS as well

Oops my apologies, I didn’t see the tag and seeing the fanart made me think Post-Flashpoint Batman was being used. I’ll try again, Finding Batman's AP isn't as easy to find but as a low cap I'll assume his AP is at least 26.5 Kilojoules considering he was able to completely no sell being hit point by Firefly's flamethrower (And the durability to survive being covered in flames is 2.655e4 joules aka Wall level, this would also makes sense as the highest ends to punch through walls also clock in at around this level) If this was the case this would mean Connie is about 130x stronger... Yeah I think this match might be a stomp as Bats has no reliable way of harming Connie, even with some of his gadgets, not to mention she's far superior in LS as well
There's a small chance that he's actually 9-A

Batman can do this and sneak past her defenses and one-shot her.
But doesn’t Connie have Instinctive Reactions? Though I did see a recent thread discussing the consistency of her Instinctive Reactions. From what I’ve seen in the comments, there are plans to either make it limited or remove it entirely. And as I mentioned earlier, Connie can easily outmuscle him

But doesn’t Connie have Instinctive Reactions? Though I did see a recent thread discussing the consistency of her Instinctive Reactions. From what I’ve seen in the comments, there are plans to either make it limited or remove it entirely. And as I mentioned earlier, Connie can easily outmuscle him
So, you vote for Connie?

Back